Reminiscing

Thanks For Thoughtful Layout Comments

9 posts in this topic

I just want to say that ScrapGirls has some of the most thoughtful people commenting on layouts in the gallery. I've been around the online digiscrap world and the commenting in the gallery here is really amazing, noting specific details of the layout, saying more than just "Great job." I hope everyone who has taken the time to write such thoughtful comments in the gallery knows how appreciated they are. wub.gif

You are so right! I'm always amazed at how thoughtful -- and insightful -- the comments are. This is a special community! Thanks for taking the time to post this topic and for saying what we all think, Melanie! :lovey-smilie:

I totally agree... I t never ceases to amaze me some of the things people pick up on! I try to find something unique and special about the layouts I comment on as I know it makes my day too :-) Great idea for a thread Michele :-)

It makes my day very special when I read the comments that others have posted and it is so encouraging to keep trying to make LOs. I feel like I have wonderful friends!!

I agree wholeheartedly! I love looking and commenting on layouts... And I feel so good to read the kind comments on mine! You said it so well Michele, thanks for starting this thread. :)

There is nothing nicer than to wake up in the morning and see all the lovely things people say about my layouts. Thank you everybody. Much appreciated. I also learn so much from reading the comments on other peoples layouts. Don't you?

I also learn so much from reading the comments on other peoples layouts. Don't you?

Yes, I have! Another great thing about them!