Thursday Game Time! 20 Questions

CRS

How about a fun game of 20 Questions? Below is a list of questions. The first 10 answers can be found in the About Us section of Scrap Girls Homepage or Blog Homepage. The second 10 answers can be found online and the answers are either Super Heroes or Comic Stars! For those of you who can answer all 20 questions correctly, you will be placed in a drawing for a $10 gift certificate to the Boutique! If you aren't that brave, everyone who answers at least 15 questions correctly will be entered into a drawing for one of two $5 gift certificates to the Boutique!

When you think you have all the answers, or as many as you can get, send your NUMBERED answers in an email to games@scrapgirls.com (Please do NOT post your answers here!!) Include both your Scrap Girls Forum User Name and "20 Questions" in the subject line. I must receive your email by 11:59 pm ET tonight, April 18th. I will post the winners on Friday morning. Good luck and have fun!!!

20 Questions:

1. Who can make costumes for Super Heroes with her degree in Theatre? April

2. Who would a Comic Book Hero go to for middle school/high school math and science instruction? Sue M.

3. When it's time for Heathcliff to get his shots, which Scrap Girl comes to the rescue? Shannon

4. When it's time to publish a Comic Book, who would you choose to Edit it? Cindy D.

5. Who is the Super Hero of Customer Service? Angie B.

6. If asked to sew a Super Hero Cape, who would use a 1939 Singer Sewing machine from her Grandmother? Debbie C

7. Who would love to fight over a pizza with meatball toppings with Garfield and Odie? Laura L

8. Who would you find practicing Aikijutsu with other Super Heroes? Jennifer Z

9. When Family Circus wants to learn to hula dance, who will teach them? Ang C.

10. She can create the jewelry for Wonder Woman and Bat Girl with her degree from Sheridan College, School of Crafts and Design. Marlene P

11. Who lived with his Uncle Ben and Aunt May? Spiderman

12. Who is Steve Rogers' alter ego? Captain America

13. Don't make this man angry, he'll turn green with anger! Incredible Hulk

14. Will he ever kick that football? Charlie Brown

15. Daisy is the family dog in which comic strip? Blondie

16. This Super Hero doesn't need any help swimming! Aquaman

17. These long time residents of Gotham City help fight crime from their "cave". Batman and Robin

18. She was the only woman included in the original Justice League. Wonder Woman

19. This woman struggled through the "four basic guilt groups" of life food, love, mom, and work. Cathy

20. He has a bunch of pets: Fuzz, a small white dog; Sid, a cat afraid of mice; Josh, a discouraging parrot; Goldie, a fish; and Wack, a duck. Ziggy

How about a fun game of 20 Questions? Below is a list of questions. The first 10 answers can be found in the About Us section of Scrap Girls Homepage or Blog Homepage. The second 10 answers can be found online and the answers are either Super Heroes or Comic Stars! For those of you who can answer all 20 questions correctly, you will be placed in a drawing for a $10 gift certificate to the Boutique! If you aren't that brave, everyone who answers at least 15 questions correctly will be entered into a drawing for one of two $5 gift certificates to the Boutique!

When you think you have all the answers, or as many as you can get, send your NUMBERED answers in an email to games@scrapgirls.com (Please do NOT post your answers here!!) Include both your Scrap Girls Forum User Name and "20 Questions" in the subject line. I must receive your email by 11:59 pm ET tonight, April 18th. I will post the winners on Friday morning. Good luck and have fun!!!

20 Questions:

1. Who can make costumes for Super Heroes with her degree in Theatre?

2. Who would a Comic Book Hero go to for middle school/high school math and science instruction?

3. When it's time for Heathcliff to get his shots, which Scrap Girl comes to the rescue?

4. When it's time to publish a Comic Book, who would you choose to Edit it?

5. Who is the Super Hero of Customer Service?

6. If asked to sew a Super Hero Cape, who would use a 1939 Singer Sewing machine from her Grandmother?

7. Who would love to fight over a pizza with meatball toppings with Garfield and Odie?

8. Who would you find practicing Aikijutsu with other Super Heroes?

9. When Family Circus wants to learn to hula dance, who will teach them?

10. She can create the jewelry for Wonder Woman and Bat Girl with her degree from Sheridan College, School of Crafts and Design.

11. Who lived with his Uncle Ben and Aunt May?

12. Who is Steve Rogers' alter ego?

13. Don't make this man angry, he'll turn green with anger!

14. Will he ever kick that football?

15. Daisy is the family dog in which comic strip?

16. This Super Hero doesn't need any help swimming!

17. These long time residents of Gotham City help fight crime from their "cave".

18. She was the only woman included in the original Justice League.

19. This woman struggled through the "four basic guilt groups" of life — food, love, mom, and work.

20. He has a bunch of pets: Fuzz, a small white dog; Sid, a cat afraid of mice; Josh, a discouraging parrot; Goldie, a fish; and Wack, a duck.

Carla,

I usually get an email back stating that my answers were received. So I just wanted to make sure that you did get them.

Thanks,

I've gotten yours, Patty, princessrunningfingers, jhbren, and Jenna's. I don't have direct access to that email address, so the answers are being forwarded to me. I'll let you all know when I get them!

:thankyou:

I've gotten yours, Patty, princessrunningfingers, jhbren, and Jenna's. I don't have direct access to that email address, so the answers are being forwarded to me. I'll let you all know when I get them!

And the winners are:

$10 Gift Certificate-misseswojo

$5 Gift Certificate-Florida Granny

$5 Gift Certificate-Princessrunningfingers

Please email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com and let her know what you won and that it was the 20 Questions Game!

Archived