Recipe Swap - The Hero Edition 7 Pm Et

SodScrap

Join April (AprilShowers) and Conda (SodScrap) for the Superhero Edition of the Recipe Swap Chat!You won't want to miss all the fun and yumminess that this chat is sure to bring!

All super heroes need nourishment! Popeye had his spinach after all! With all this mischief here at ScrapGirls...we need some chocolate! Today's recipe swap mission - should you chose to accept it - is to scrap a Decadent Chocolate recipe! We have to keep our strength up after all!!

Please post your layouts in the Mischief Week 2013 Gallery

•  
  • To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by Midnight ET Sunday, April 21.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_ChocolateYumminess) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the Recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post a link to your recipe in this thread!

Oh drat Batman, I have a 6:45 appt so will miss the chat! WHY do people schedule things during chat time????? :o/>

Oh well, sorry Conda - but I will look for a recipe. I have one in mind, now to find a pic!

I know, right? They should consult the SG calender first! ;)

Oh drat Batman, I have a 6:45 appt so will miss the chat! WHY do people schedule things during chat time????? :o/>/>

Oh well, sorry Conda - but I will look for a recipe. I have one in mind, now to find a pic!

I know, right? They should consult the SG calender first! ;)/>

Got that right... Not happy here!

Archived