Super Hero Photo Booth Chat 8Pm Et

SodScrap

Join Conda (SodScrap) at 8:00 pm et (7 ct, 6 mt, 5 pacific) for the Super Hero Photo Booth Challenge. Remember that famous superhero who did his magnificent change in the photo booth? He went in the booth as average human and came out a superhero! We'll talk about our favorite ways to edit and change-up our photos to make them superhero quality!

Check out the styles and actions available for PS and PSE in these categories below:

PS & PSE Actions

PS & PSE Styles

Some of my favorites are: (ok...this was impossible to narrow to only a few...)

ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Photo Basics 5001

ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Stacked Photos PS Mini 6501

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Dreamy Canvas 6401 Super Biggie

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Antique Effects 6401

..... 8:00 pm et (7 ct, 6 mt, 5 pacific) (2am SAT) Maybe, maybe not. Depends on how cold it is. disappearing-smilie.gif

Sounds like a great chat.

Thanks Belle! I thought of you when I was putting those times and wondered what time it was way over there! ;)

This is one of the styles we were discussing during the chat-I said I'd post a link in the thread for you! ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Photo Basics 5001

for PSE ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Photo Basics PSE 5001

I really wish I could have made the chat. I could have really used the instruction and inspiration. It seems like I'm really good at putting actions into my cart, and sometimes even purchasing them before I lose my creative nerve.

I've put this beautiful action set in my basket--Let's see if I can pull a rabbit out of a photobooth!

This is one of the styles we were discussing during the chat-I said I'd post a link in the thread for you! ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Photo Basics 5001

for PSE ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Photo Basics PSE 5001

I really wish I could have made the chat. I could have really used the instruction and inspiration. It seems like I'm really good at putting actions into my cart, and sometimes even purchasing them before I lose my creative nerve.

I've put this beautiful action set in my basket--Let's see if I can pull a rabbit out of a photobooth!

Go for it Jaymee!! You just have to think of it as "playing" and try a time or two! If you have trouble, don't hesitate to ask! That's how we learn!

Archived