Friday Game - Picture Puzzle

ValerieT

So who's up for a challenge?

In the image below are hidden a number of items, all you have to do is tell me how many there are of each. Simple, well.......maybe......but I did have my green skin on when I created it.:newangel:/>

Send your answers to games@scrapgirls.com, making sure Picture Puzzle is in the subject line, and that you include your user name. You have until Noon (12pm) Eastern Time on Saturday 20th April to send in your answers. All correct entries will be entered into a draw for a Scrap Girls $10 Gift Certificate.

GOOD LUCK!

How many are there of the following items?

Star

Mask

Arrow

Bomb

Mode of Transport

Lightning Bolt

Cake

Circle

Explosion

TheEvilCakeSaga.jpg

What an amazing layout! My toddler was helping me find the items, when he asked "why are the 'children' wearing masks?". He then decided that he had to have a mask - "a blue mask, like that boy, mummy". So having now finished making a blue mask (with yellow stars), we're off to get the washing on and the food shopping done, and all before lunchtime - wish me luck!

(yes I did take the obligatory photos before I let him go off and play - will scrap and post this evening!)

If a bomb is a circle, does it count as a bomb AND a circle? If an explosion is part of the bomb, does it count as an explosion as well? I'm confused! (so what else is new?) LOL

If a bomb is a circle, does it count as a bomb AND a circle? If an explosion is part of the bomb, does it count as an explosion as well? I'm confused! (so what else is new?) LOL

Would you believe I had the same conversation with Marilyn, who tested the layout. Some items are counted twice or more, but I can't tell you which without giving you the answers. If it looks like a circle, it's a circle. If it looks like an explosion, then it's an explosion. And so on.

Would you believe I had the same conversation with Marilyn, who tested the layout. Some items are counted twice or more, but I can't tell you which without giving you the answers. If it looks like a circle, it's a circle. If it looks like an explosion, then it's an explosion. And so on.

LOL! Thanks, Valerie!

What an amazing layout! My toddler was helping me find the items, when he asked "why are the 'children' wearing masks?". He then decided that he had to have a mask - "a blue mask, like that boy, mummy". So having now finished making a blue mask (with yellow stars), we're off to get the washing on and the food shopping done, and all before lunchtime - wish me luck!

(yes I did take the obligatory photos before I let him go off and play - will scrap and post this evening!)

Awwww.. What a great story and can't wait to see the layout!

Super game and page, Valerie! :superhero:

How fun! Can't wait to see your photos/layout.

Valerie, this is AWESOME!!!! :D

Thank you to everyone who entered, turns out this was harder than I thought it was.

The person who came closest to finding everything, and the winner is.......

......zebidee75......Congratulations Anna.

You have won a $10 Gift Certificate. Email angie to claim your prize, tell her you won on Friday's Picture Puzzle Game.

Archived