Digital Books

ScrapGram

I have another question. I have never had a scrapbook printed before. I always print my own pages or have individual pages printed. I am working on a project that I would like to have printed in a book. The size of my layouts is 8.5 x 11. When I checked on Persnickety Prints, they didn't show that size for books. I've also checked some other sites and they don't offer that size either although I did find at least one that did. I was really surprised at this since it is a common layout size. Does anyone have a recommendation for a site they have used to get this size book printed?

I am not sure about that size--you might check out winkflash--I used them last year--they are in Hong Kong.

I just checked Costco and they have 8 1/4 by 11 3/4 --if you have a smaller LO than their size you can have a black background that they offer and it would work. Their printing is very sharp.

Cheri is right - I used Scrapping Simply once for a book I had printed and they do 8.5 x 11 prints too - but at our Walmart here they also do books and do them in that size as well - I've never had one done at Walmart but have seen a few samples and they look pretty good - you might check them out. I would imagine a local Staples does books as well. Just a thought.

Cheri is right - I used Scrapping Simply once for a book I had printed and they do 8.5 x 11 prints too - but at our Walmart here they also do books and do them in that size as well - I've never had one done at Walmart but have seen a few samples and they look pretty good - you might check them out. I would imagine a local Staples does books as well. Just a thought.

MyPublisher.com does landscape 8.5x11. The official size is 8.75 x 11.25, because the covers are slightly larger. I have always done 8.5x11 layouts (2550 pixels x 3300 pixels) and have been very pleased--little to nothing cut off for full bleed. Standard paper is a lovely quality, satin finish. They also do smaller & larger formats

My Publisher sizes and prices

Archived