Tips And Tricks For Organizing Your Stash

April Showers

9:00 p.m. Tips and Tricks for Organizing Your Stash

Do you get lost searching through your folders for supplies while scrapbooking? Do you wonder what you'd do if your hard drive failed and you lost all your supplies and layouts? Join April(April Showers) in the Chat Room where we'll discuss different ways to organize and safeguard your files. If you are already an expert, come share your method. There is no right or wrong way. Let us help you find one that works for you.

And I'm working on that pdf from the chat last October - finally.

Sorry to miss that chat tonight - we went to see the movie "42" with family. I really look forward to ANY info that came from tonight's chat or from the one you referenced from October. The topic was very interesting and I bet it will help a bunch of us!

Thanks for all you do, April!

Cindy

Sorry I missed it too...because you said 9 p.m. I assumed you were talking your time which is my time and well let's just say I was late to the party. Hope it was informative and it would be nice to see what people had to say.

Not a good time for me, but I look forward to seeing your notes. I hope there wasn't a lot of additional information to include from yesterday. Out of interest were you including information on backups in your notes. I remember discussing quite a bit in October and now that we've moved house we are able to instigate a much more robust system.

Archived