mitzers

A Princess Collection By Amanda Sok

7 posts in this topic

purchasing fairy dust paper i saw a princess collection by amanda sok. after an hour of going through 34 pages and typing in that description, i can not find it, anywhere?! it comes up when you click on fairy dust paper as it was used in a layout, is it possible it isnt available any longer? :( any help would be greatly appreciated! mitzi

I've done a search too and didn't find a collection under that name - perhaps, it's under a different name? I'll keep trying and see if I can find what you are talking about - in the meantime, I am sure someone will come a long with your answer - I think I remember that too, but not sure what it was called.

I've just had a look too, I am almost certain that collection was in the last big retirement sale, last year.

Try searching for ASO or just go to the designer's page.

Yes, that collection is no longer available, sorry! Although if you email Angie - she may be able to work some magic for you ;) hello@scrapgirls.com

Yes, that collection is no longer available, sorry! Although if you email Angie - she may be able to work some magic for you ;)/> hello@scrapgirls.com

Yes, that collection is no longer available, sorry! Although if you email Angie - she may be able to work some magic for you ;)/> hello@scrapgirls.com

THANKS ALL! Putting in a request to ANgie to see what she can do!