Free Mini Class - Winner Posted!

anna

Good morning everyone! I am thrilled to be here, getting set up to teach a new mini class! You can download the tutorial HERE. When class time rolls around, meet me in the chat room. Please have PSE open and ready to go. We'll work through the tutorial (don't stress - it's really simple and fun!) and we'll chat and have lots of fun. Post in this thread if you have any questions, and I'll see you in a couple of hours. :D/>

*PRIZE INFORMATION*

Post a custom Super Hero Symbol in the Mischief Week Gallery to be eligible for the prize! You can use it on a layout or just post the symbol. It can be anything you want, it doesn't have to use the concentric circle technique. Please include "Super Hero Symbol" in your title so I don't miss your entry. I'll pick a random winner tonight at 10 pm et.(Even if you didn't join us for class, you are welcome to post something in the gallery!

Thanks for coming everyone! It's always fun to spend time with y'all! If you weren't able to join us for the class, you are still welcome to download the tutorial and work through it, and post in the gallery to be eligible for the prize. Post here if you have any questions.

Hi Anna! Hope I can make it...but this super hero is probably going to be busy doing super hero things...like cleaning...and leaping mounds of laundry...

I'm off to do those exact super hero things. Hope I'm up to the task! It might take a super power to get my kitchen floor clean!

Thanks for participating everyone! Sorry to have missed y'all who weren't able to make the chat, but glad that you could still work through the tutorial! Don't hesitate to post if you have any questions. :D

Archived