Devillerouge

Hi Y'all

23 posts in this topic

Hi y'all. My name's Dawn and i live in Los Angeles. I'm a WAHM doing all sorts of freelance work, and i have a small sewing studio with an attached Etsy shop as well. I've been digi-scrappin since 2006 (when my son was born) so that i could scrap without draggin out all my supplies.

My husband works in "the industry" (how Angelenos refer to anything entertainment based) I have a son, Ben, who is currently 6 and in kindergarten. He was diagnosed with autism in 2010, so i spend A LOT of time in therapies and whatnot. we also (as you may have seen in my LOs, a lil chihuahua--Manny. He was my first "baby" and is currently 9 years old.

I'm hoping to take my scrappin to the next level, so i keep honing and honing my skills. we'll see what the future brings.

Peace

--Dawn

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you found us! Pull up a chair and make yourself at home! :)

Welcome, Dawn! So glad you took the time to introduce yourself. Sorry to hear about Ben, but you will find several other moms here who are in the same boat with you. Looking forward to seeing you around the board and layouts.

Welcome to Scrap Girls Dawn! :)

Hi, Dawn! Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Hi Dawn, welcome to Scrap Girls! I also live in Los Angeles and my husband is in the 'Industry' as well. Looking forward to seeing your layouts of Ben and Manny in the gallery:)

Welcome Dawn! I'm glad you introduced yourself and look forward to seeing more of your work (and more of you) around these parts:)

Welcome!

Hi Dawn, welcome to Scrap Girls.

Hi Dawn and welcome. I too know the delight and heartache of having a child with autism! Hope you find a happy place to be in Scrap Girls.

Hi Dawn, and welcome to Scrap Girls. I look forward to checking out your layouts.

Welcome to SG! We are so happy to have you here with us! Sounds as if you lead an interesting life!

Hi Dawn and welcome. You have fond a great place to grow yor scrapping skills. Enjoy!