MariJ

Monday Challenge 4/22/13 - "earth Day"

15 posts in this topic

Happy Earth Day! Now that the MIschief is over it's back to Monday challenges.

So in honor of Earth Day, I challenge you to scrap a Nature page - something to do with the environment, earth, etc.

Post your completed page in the General Message Board Gallery. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Here's my layout - Earth Day

I took this picture last month and have been waiting for the right time to scrap it - this is it! And I went to post and saw Jo's and didn't want to get in the middle of hers :-) - it's really pretty!

Love this challenge, Marilyn! Every day I pass the most beautiful scene of cows in a field, but it is off the side of a very busy interstate and I can't stop to take a picture! Driving me crazy, LOL.

I'll see if there is any other nature..... maybe I can find something :-)

Perfect challenge for Earth Day!

I didn't get a chance to do a layout specifically for today's challenge, but I posted a Scrap Simple Club layout that I think applies. I am grateful to be able to see the beautiful birds that fly around my part of Florida. Here's one of the babies:

Baby in the Garden

Well, I'm glad I haven't updated to my "spring" siggie yet . . . I was feeling a bit behind during the weekend. Here is my Earth Day photo -- glad to have precipitation to end this drought, but prefer the snow to fall in January, not toward end of April! Will we ever see spring?

Spring Has Sprung?

TFL!

This was the perfect opportunity to scrap pics from our adventures last summer. We love being outdoors and I'm looking forward to the weather changes here...it's been slow, but sure. TFL!

Grotto Falls

When I unpacked my storage, I found my other EHD, this is one of the photos I discovered..... there are plenty more. This was in Santa Barbara, or close by. Sunset - I decided to go very plain on the LO as it is such a beautiful photo.

My Earth Day layout is Red Admiral. I dug in the garden on Earth Day, even took some photos, but was more inspired to use some from last summer.

Finally I come dragging in with my Earth Day challenge layout. Live Life to the Fullest.

Thanks for the good motivation, Marilyn!

So glad to see it and you Dot! And, I loved your photo and page... :D