Hello From Snowy (Still) Mn

mnjenlittle

Hi there! I am not sure how I found my way here, but I have been exploring the vast digi online communities for over a year now. I scrapbooked digitally for a couple of years before that, though. I am looking forward to exploring more!

I do live in Minnesota as my lame username indicates. lol! And currently it is April 23rd and I am really tired of taking snow pictures thinking it is the last snow of the year. ;)

I have two children, 4 and 6, who I take lots of photos of. And two cats, one photogenic and the other black. I am currently trying to learn how to take photos of him. He is just under a year old so I have lots of time. :)

I have lots of other hobbies. I love to read, sew, and do crafty things. But I will admit lots of those things have gone by the wayside since I really got into digital scrapbooking!

anyway looking forward to see what is going on here. :)

WELCOME to Scrap Girls! We are so happy to have you here with us! Can't wait to see some of your digital layouts! Sounds as if you have lots of "subjects" to scrap! Any questions, ask away - we are a friendly group here and we love questions - we all learn something new from the questions our members ask!

Hey Jen, so glad to see you here! I've been here for several years & it's a fantastic site full of great people who are very helpful & talented. Welcome to Scrap Girls, you'll love it here. :) And it's good to see a familiar face.

Welcome to Scrap Girls! I used to have other hobbies, too, before digi-scrapping! I had a black dog and found him very challenging to photograph unless we were outside and even then had troubles. I can't wait to see your cats and children!

So glad you stumbled upon us, Jen. That is sort of how I ended up here too ... almost 6 years ago ... and I love it here!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do ... we are quite a friendly and helpful group!

Hi, neighbor! I'm in SE South Dakota! Welcome to Scrap Girls! You will love this website -- lot's going on, great challenges and tips for honing your skills in digi-scrapping. I love the Scrap Girls Club and the Scrap Simple Club (subscriptions) and twice a month, you get lots of new scrappin' materials for a bargain price! See you around!

Archived