Midwest Meet-Up Fall 2013 - Kansas City

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I don't have a new job (yet), there's been a delay due to a problem with one of the clients. They've cancelled all contracts, so employees already on the books will be getting the gig I was up for. They still want me and I still want to go, I just don't know when it will happen. It could happen in October (I hope sooner but who knows?) so I'm not going to make any plans to be there this time. I'm really bummed, but it's just too uncertain where things will stand. Hopefully, I'll make the spring one, so I expect to see plans/dates for that at the beginning of November :wobbly-eyes:

Have fun, I'll keep watching the forum to see what y'all are up to!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm ready for this too!

Me three!!

Remember, the rooms release tomorrow! Does everyone have a room???

If you all want to post (or PM or e-mail) me your flight schedules, I'll start making a pick up schedule! There is a free shuttle bus to the hotel if I am unavailable...but I plan to pick up everyone if I can!

Here is the latest for Amy and I. They changed it once already so maybe we should get someone's digits in case it changes again.

Friday, October 25

Flight: Delta 5700 Operated by Compass Airlines

Departs: 9:05 am from Los Angeles, California

Arrives: 2:14 pm at Kansas City, Missouriiday, October 25

Woohoo! Can't believe it's almost here!:)

Here is the latest for Amy and I. They changed it once already so maybe we should get someone's digits in case it changes again.

Friday, October 25

Woohoo! Can't believe it's almost here!:)/>

Excited to meet you and see Amy again!!

Friday, October 25

Woohoo! Can't believe it's almost here!:)/>/>

Excited to meet you and see Amy again!!

Super exited to meet you too!

Coming up for air - been buried in planning Mom's 90th birthday & our 50th anniversary - both will be held at our house-yikes (yard work as well as the the other normal prep.) The actual event start this weekend and last one is Oct. 12. I'm still going to make it up for at least one day, maybe two - I'll drive up each day. Will check in later to find out how to catch up with you all. I'm sooo looking forward meeting you. This will be my "decompress and mental health weekend!"

Coming up for air - been buried in planning Mom's 90th birthday & our 50th anniversary - both will be held at our house-yikes (yard work as well as the the other normal prep.) The actual event start this weekend and last one is Oct. 12. I'm still going to make it up for at least one day, maybe two - I'll drive up each day. Will check in later to find out how to catch up with you all. I'm sooo looking forward meeting you. This will be my "decompress and mental health weekend!"

Sounds like you are busy Betty! It will be great to meet you!

Archived