Midwest Meet-Up Fall 2013 - Kansas City

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And just to let you all know it was cold this morning, there was frost on the cars (yuck!) But it looks like it's still suppose to be low 50's Thurs/Fri and low 60's on Saturday.

Off to make sure hubby's laptop still has PS on it. And no, probably won't be scrapping much...but do have a ton of photos to still edit. That's my goal for Thursday to finish that.

And just to let you all know it was cold this morning, there was frost on the cars (yuck!) But it looks like it's still suppose to be low 50's Thurs/Fri and low 60's on Saturday.

Off to make sure hubby's laptop still has PS on it. And no, probably won't be scrapping much...but do have a ton of photos to still edit. That's my goal for Thursday to finish that.

We had a heavy frost!! I'm throwing in extra hoodies for those flying in so you can save room for more important things, like laptops and cameras!!

We had a heavy frost!! I'm throwing in extra hoodies for those flying in so you can save room for more important things, like laptops and cameras!!

Really?? Not much frost on this side of the state.

Thanks, Conda!

Thanks, Conda!

No problem!

ARE WE THERE YET??

I'd like to fast forward to this time tomorrow!! ;)

I'm so ready to get away! Wish we were coming in Thursday too. My bags are already at the front door. Lol!

See ya'll real soon:)

I haven't even started packing yet! Probably need to do a load of laundry tonight. But I did print my boarding pass!! That makes it feel real now.

I'm so ready to get away! Wish we were coming in Thursday too. My bags are already at the front door. Lol!

I haven't even started packing yet! Probably need to do a load of laundry tonight. But I did print my boarding pass!! That makes it feel real now.

My snack bag is packed! Laundry is going now! If the family (and business) would leave me alone, it would be so much better. ;)

Just heard from Joyce. There's a possibility she may be able to meet us on Saturday for the photo walk and then come back to the hotel. She would be dropped off and was asking if there would be room for her to drive back to the hotel with us.

Just heard from Joyce. There's a possibility she may be able to meet us on Saturday for the photo walk and then come back to the hotel. She would be dropped off and was asking if there would be room for her to drive back to the hotel with us.

We will make it work! We are planning morning photo walk in Parkville (at the university) and then lunch downtown.

My truck holds 5, Sandi's convertible will hold 4(maybe 5 little people?)...Betty will be around on Saturday and will have a vehicle.

We will make it work! We are planning morning photo walk in Parkville (at the university) and then lunch downtown.

My truck holds 5, Sandi's convertible will hold 4(maybe 5 little people?)...Betty will be around on Saturday and will have a vehicle.

Yay! Someone can sit on my lap if need be;) I'll let her know

Yay! Someone can sit on my lap if need be;) I'll let her know

There is always the bed of the pick up...but I think that is frowned upon these days. ;)

I'll be in an SUV - it holds 5:)

Woohoo! My fingers are crossed and will remain so! :)

This must be some sort of alternate universe...Even I started packing 3 days ago, lol! Aren't you the one who is usually totally packed days in advance? :giggle_bear:

I forgot about your car! I guess I thought you were flying down with the chickens. :dancingchicken2: :dancingchicken2:

You lucky ladies! Sure wish I could be joining you - hope you all have a fabulous time! circle.gif/>

It would be so awesome if you could come...next time maybe!!

Wish you were coming, Theresa! Would love to meet you in person:)

Just drove back to the house from an evening out and it was 47 degrees. There was frost on the windshield this morning but was out and about with just a long-sleeved shirt during the day. And at least no rain predicted. It's been really pretty.

Would love to meet Joyce! Hope she can make it. We always find room for anyone who needs a ride, sometimes a bit creatively. The rental car I got is a mustang convertible....hot little ride, but not exactly a roomy car for transporting a bunch of people. Short people do ok in the back, but three would be a crowd back there. Trunk is roomy so I could haul all the Charming Charlie bling back from the store. LOL.

Laundry in the morning before I head up north to meet Conda, and start making the airport runs. Gotta remember, for me this is a trip within a trip, so I packed and traveled last week.

See you all very soon!

Today was my last day of work before I see you all! Tomorrow it's packing day and cleaning up the house day and getting the animals ready for me to gone day. I may even get a little scrapping done tomorrow! :) I am packing super light. Just my laptop, a few changes of shirts, some socks and and a sweatshirt. And my ipad. That way there's room for an extra chat person Friday night with so many laptops down for the count. Thank you new chat software!

Can't wait to see you all. Sandi the mustang sounds fun - can't wait to squish into all the cars on Saturday for our walk! And how fun for Joyce to join us last minute!

I forgot about your car! I guess I thought you were flying down with the chickens. :dancingchicken2:/> :dancingchicken2:/>

ROFL!

Archived