Midwest Meet-Up Fall 2013 - Kansas City

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm home!! I've been doing laundry (it's caught up now) and supper is ready for the guys when they get the truck put back together. I'm not sure it's going so well...some tiny piece is broken...and of course, no one is open at 7 on a Sunday night!!

Amy and Cindy made it to LAX...

I just made it home too. I really had a wonderful time meeting all of you! Thanks so much for the Midwest hospitality!

Thanks so much for coming to the meet up Debbie! It was so great to meet you!! Glad you are home safely. The best part??? You completed an amazing layout and posted it in the gallery!!

Glad to see you all made it home safe and sound!! So....... Miss Conda ..... is it too early to start the "Spring Meet-Up" countdown??? disappearing-smilie.gif Carla and I are booking early!! LOL

Glad to see you all made it home safe and sound!! So....... Miss Conda ..... is it too early to start the "Spring Meet-Up" countdown??? disappearing-smilie.gif Carla and I are booking early!! LOL

I will start it soon. There will be a new thread this week. (hopefully) :D We didn't even set a destination....GASP!

I will start it soon. There will be a new thread this week. (hopefully) :D/> We didn't even set a destination....GASP!

We were too busy talking about fall 2014 in the Northwest! :)

Des Moines was tossed around as a possibility at the previous meetup. I'm game if The Posse (hehehe) thinks that's a good location.

I will start it soon. There will be a new thread this week. (hopefully) :D We didn't even set a destination....GASP!

We were too busy talking about fall 2014 in the Northwest! :)

Des Moines was tossed around as a possibility at the previous meetup. I'm game if The Posse (hehehe) thinks that's a good location.

Works for me. If you don't mind checking into locations that are convenient for those who fly...go for it!!

I could use a nap but want to post the pics from our trip first:)

SHHHH....don't tell, but I did lay down for about 30 minutes this afternoon!! I have a layout to do before I can upload photos....can't wait to see them all!

I Ned a nap. At the gate at the airport. A few more hours and I can go to sleep in my own bed. I had so much fun. Des Moines works for me. I'll probably road trip it in the spring. Maybe someone from the northwest might like to ride with me one way. Will have to go to KC to see the grands afterward.

Archived