anemone1983

Midwest Meet-Up Fall 2013 - Kansas City

327 posts in this topic

You lucky ladies! Sure wish I could be joining you - hope you all have a fabulous time! :circle:/>

Awwwww...I wish you could come too - I'll cross my fingers for next time!

Waaaahhh! I thought I'd reconciled with needing to stay here for work, but I'm missing this SO much! Have fun for me, ok?

Waaaahhh! I thought I'd reconciled with needing to stay here for work, but I'm missing this SO much! Have fun for me, ok?

We'll miss you this time Barbara...maybe you'll be able to come to the next meet up

If I were going, I'd be arriving today. So sad that I'm going to miss out on all the fun! Have a great time, hopefully I can make it in the spring!

If I were going, I'd be arriving today. So sad that I'm going to miss out on all the fun! Have a great time, hopefully I can make it in the spring!

Michele, we'll for sure be missing you...and the others who can't make it this time around. It just isn't the same without the whole posse.

Only hours to go. In 6 hours Conda and I will meet at the hotel, then go pick up Tiza....meet up officially starts today!

We will miss you too Carla!!! Next time!!!

See you soon Sandi!! Let the fun begin!

I'm at the hotel, Conda is on her way and will be here shortly. Tiza should either be in the air and on the ground here in less than an hour.

At airport.... On my way to get Cindy! See you all very soon!

Miss you Barbara - I hope you can make it next time!

I'm sitting in a meeting wishing I was having a SG meeting instead. Enjoy!

We miss you!!!!

Wish everyone could be here with us!!

Me too, Theresa - wouldn't that be a blast? But I sorta feel I was almost with you there tonight! :)

Wish everyone could be here with us!!

Me too, Theresa - wouldn't that be a blast? But I sorta feel I was almost with you there tonight! :)/>

I think you were...pretty sure I heard you giggling off to the east;)

Oh man...wish I could of been there tonight. Sorry I had a sick boy and had to miss it. But sounds like you all had fun

Oh man...wish I could of been there tonight. Sorry I had a sick boy and had to miss it. But sounds like you all had fun

Ashamed to be associated with us? There were witnesses putting you at the scene of the chat crime

Ashamed to be associated with us? There were witnesses putting you at the scene of the chat crime

Bwahahaahaha! The (hotel) police (lol) even showed up - pretty sure they can peg you for that chat crime too;)

Maybe it's a good thing I couldn't make it! It wouldn't look good if I came home with a criminal record!

Maybe it's a good thing I couldn't make it! It wouldn't look good if I came home with a criminal record!

I think we are all going to come away with clear records THIS time....

I think we are all going to come away with clear records THIS time....

There's always next time! ;)

Made it home without any problems! I miss everyone already!! It's too quiet here at home.. except for Noelle's meowing. I think she missed me.

Thanks, everyone!!