326 replies to this topic

#241 Debbie Cleek

Debbie Cleek

President

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

Whoot! Whoot! So much to do between now and tomorrow!!
Debbie

President

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#242 angleigh

angleigh

Customer Service Extraordinare

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,713 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

And just to let you all know it was cold this morning, there was frost on the cars (yuck!) But it looks like it's still suppose to be low 50's Thurs/Fri and low 60's on Saturday.

Off to make sure hubby's laptop still has PS on it. And no, probably won't be scrapping much...but do have a ton of photos to still edit. That's my goal for Thursday to finish that.

#243 SodScrap

SodScrap

SGU Teacher's Pet

• Welcoming Committee
  • 14,566 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:53 AM

And just to let you all know it was cold this morning, there was frost on the cars (yuck!) But it looks like it's still suppose to be low 50's Thurs/Fri and low 60's on Saturday.

Off to make sure hubby's laptop still has PS on it. And no, probably won't be scrapping much...but do have a ton of photos to still edit. That's my goal for Thursday to finish that.

We had a heavy frost!! I'm throwing in extra hoodies for those flying in so you can save room for more important things, like laptops and cameras!!

gallery_12013_66_17251.gif

ShredButton.pngSG_Olympian.pngButton_Welcome.png
SG-9-Anniversary-SugarNSpice-Blinkie.gifSG-9-Anniversary_Spice-Blinkie.gif

#244 tiza126

tiza126

SG Shopaholic

• Welcoming Committee
  • 16,695 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

I am soooooooooo ready to get away for a few days!!

gallery_14425_66_70914.gif

(siggy by Conda)

Button_Welcome.png~ SGblinkie.gif~ BLINKIES_Huckleberry.gif~ BLINKIES_BoutiqueBabe.gif

#245 tiza126

tiza126

SG Shopaholic

• Welcoming Committee
  • 16,695 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:55 AM

We had a heavy frost!! I'm throwing in extra hoodies for those flying in so you can save room for more important things, like laptops and cameras!!

Really?? Not much frost on this side of the state.

(siggy by Conda)

Button_Welcome.png~ SGblinkie.gif~ BLINKIES_Huckleberry.gif~ BLINKIES_BoutiqueBabe.gif

#246 cyndals

cyndals

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Design Team
  • 3,422 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

I'm so ready to get away! Wish we were coming in Thursday too. My bags are already at the front door. Lol!
See ya'll real soon:)

Cindy Rohrbough - Product Designer
CRO_FarmLiving_MKTG150.jpgCRO_FarmLiv_VP_MKTG150.jpgSGSSClub_JUN14_MKTG_150.jpgCRO_SSClub_JUN14_Bonus_MKTG150_.jpgCRO_JoyRide_MKTG150.jpg

#247 cyndals

cyndals

• Design Team
  • 3,422 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

Thanks, Conda!

CRO_FarmLiving_MKTG150.jpgCRO_FarmLiv_VP_MKTG150.jpgSGSSClub_JUN14_MKTG_150.jpgCRO_SSClub_JUN14_Bonus_MKTG150_.jpgCRO_JoyRide_MKTG150.jpg

#248 SodScrap

SodScrap

SGU Teacher's Pet

• Welcoming Committee
  • 14,566 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

Thanks, Conda!

No problem!

ARE WE THERE YET??

I'd like to fast forward to this time tomorrow!! ;)

#249 SodScrap

SodScrap

SGU Teacher's Pet

• Welcoming Committee
  • 14,566 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

It's a sign...I got a $5 off coupon for Charming Charlie in the mail today!!

#250 tiza126

tiza126

SG Shopaholic

• Welcoming Committee
  • 16,695 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

I'm so ready to get away! Wish we were coming in Thursday too. My bags are already at the front door. Lol!

I haven't even started packing yet! Probably need to do a load of laundry tonight. But I did print my boarding pass!! That makes it feel real now.

(siggy by Conda)

#251 SodScrap

SodScrap

SGU Teacher's Pet

• Welcoming Committee
  • 14,566 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

I haven't even started packing yet! Probably need to do a load of laundry tonight. But I did print my boarding pass!! That makes it feel real now.

My snack bag is packed! Laundry is going now! If the family (and business) would leave me alone, it would be so much better. ;)

#252 Debbie Cleek

Debbie Cleek

President

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

I guess it's laundry day all around, because that's what I'm doing too. Thanks for the boarding pass reminder Theresa!
Debbie

President

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#253 tiza126

tiza126

SG Shopaholic

• Welcoming Committee
  • 16,695 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

My snack bag is packed!

Priorities!!!

(siggy by Conda)

#254 cyndals

cyndals

• Design Team
  • 3,422 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

Just heard from Joyce. There's a possibility she may be able to meet us on Saturday for the photo walk and then come back to the hotel. She would be dropped off and was asking if there would be room for her to drive back to the hotel with us.

#255 SodScrap

SodScrap

SGU Teacher's Pet

• Welcoming Committee
  • 14,566 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

Just heard from Joyce. There's a possibility she may be able to meet us on Saturday for the photo walk and then come back to the hotel. She would be dropped off and was asking if there would be room for her to drive back to the hotel with us.

We will make it work! We are planning morning photo walk in Parkville (at the university) and then lunch downtown.

My truck holds 5, Sandi's convertible will hold 4(maybe 5 little people?)...Betty will be around on Saturday and will have a vehicle.

#256 cyndals

cyndals

• Design Team
  • 3,422 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

We will make it work! We are planning morning photo walk in Parkville (at the university) and then lunch downtown.

My truck holds 5, Sandi's convertible will hold 4(maybe 5 little people?)...Betty will be around on Saturday and will have a vehicle.

Yay! Someone can sit on my lap if need be;) I'll let her know

#257 SodScrap

SodScrap

SGU Teacher's Pet

• Welcoming Committee
  • 14,566 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Yay! Someone can sit on my lap if need be;) I'll let her know

There is always the bed of the pick up...but I think that is frowned upon these days. ;)

#258 angleigh

angleigh

Customer Service Extraordinare

• Design Team
  • 5,713 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

Oh no...I can't believe I may miss Joyce. I may have to make a run out there after football is over that night

#259 Cheri T

Cheri T

Scrap Woman

• Design Team
  • 12,085 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

It's a sign...I got a $5 off coupon for Charming Charlie in the mail today!!

LOL - lucky!
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#260 Cheri T

Cheri T

Scrap Woman

• Design Team
  • 12,085 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

I'll be in an SUV - it holds 5:)
Posted Image

#261 Cheri T

Cheri T

Scrap Woman

• Design Team
  • 12,085 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

Woohoo! My fingers are crossed and will remain so! :)
Posted Image

#262 Cheri T

Cheri T

Scrap Woman

• Design Team
  • 12,085 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

This must be some sort of alternate universe...Even I started packing 3 days ago, lol! Aren't you the one who is usually totally packed days in advance? :giggle_bear:
Posted Image

#263 SodScrap

SodScrap

SGU Teacher's Pet

• Welcoming Committee
  • 14,566 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

I forgot about your car! I guess I thought you were flying down with the chickens. :dancingchicken2: :dancingchicken2:

#264 teecee

teecee

• TOU Administrator
  • 19,634 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

You lucky ladies! Sure wish I could be joining you - hope you all have a fabulous time! :circle:

#265 SodScrap

SodScrap

SGU Teacher's Pet

• Welcoming Committee
  • 14,566 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

You lucky ladies! Sure wish I could be joining you - hope you all have a fabulous time! :circle:/>

It would be so awesome if you could come...next time maybe!!

#266 cyndals

cyndals

• Design Team
  • 3,422 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

You lucky ladies! Sure wish I could be joining you - hope you all have a fabulous time! Posted Image/>

It would be so awesome if you could come...next time maybe!!

Wish you were coming, Theresa! Would love to meet you in person:)

#267 SandiC.

SandiC.

Countess of Classes

• Members
  • 9,344 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

Just drove back to the house from an evening out and it was 47 degrees. There was frost on the windshield this morning but was out and about with just a long-sleeved shirt during the day. And at least no rain predicted. It's been really pretty.

Would love to meet Joyce! Hope she can make it. We always find room for anyone who needs a ride, sometimes a bit creatively. The rental car I got is a mustang convertible....hot little ride, but not exactly a roomy car for transporting a bunch of people. Short people do ok in the back, but three would be a crowd back there. Trunk is roomy so I could haul all the Charming Charlie bling back from the store. LOL.

Laundry in the morning before I head up north to meet Conda, and start making the airport runs. Gotta remember, for me this is a trip within a trip, so I packed and traveled last week.

See you all very soon!
Posted Image

A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. ~Author Unknown

#268 tiza126

tiza126

SG Shopaholic

• Welcoming Committee
  • 16,695 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

My backpack is all food & electronics :)

(siggy by Conda)

#269 mimes1

mimes1

Loving This Purple Place

• Creative Team
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

Today was my last day of work before I see you all! Tomorrow it's packing day and cleaning up the house day and getting the animals ready for me to gone day. I may even get a little scrapping done tomorrow! :) I am packing super light. Just my laptop, a few changes of shirts, some socks and and a sweatshirt. And my ipad. That way there's room for an extra chat person Friday night with so many laptops down for the count. Thank you new chat software!

Can't wait to see you all. Sandi the mustang sounds fun - can't wait to squish into all the cars on Saturday for our walk! And how fun for Joyce to join us last minute!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#270 Cheri T

Cheri T

Scrap Woman

• Design Team
  • 12,085 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

I forgot about your car! I guess I thought you were flying down with the chickens. :dancingchicken2:/> :dancingchicken2:/>

ROFL!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users