Thursday Challenge

tinkerbell11

We all know we take photos that maybe aren't the greatest quality on occasion, but if you are a digital scrapper you also know that is OK! With digi you can alter and play with a photo and make it PERFECT for a layout. So today my last Thursday challenge for April is to use a less than perfect photo they you still love in a layout and use you digital supplies and super powers (photoshop, PSE etc...) to make it a masterpiece!!!!

Cody's first date ever! They aren't back from Prom yet, but no matter what else happens, we got some great (and not-so-great) photos.

One of my favorites was the one I put into the cameo frame. Great photo--but they were standing in front of the TV! I cropped them closely using a nice feathered edge, then clipped the photo to a pretty background paper before putting it into the frame.

I changed the colors of the embellishments to to silver and purple to match Alexa's dress--she's a purple person, a girl after my own heart! I learned how to remove color before colorizing for more color control. I also learned to make multiple layers and use blending modes to achieve my desired result.

Fun challenge! Thanks!

Prom

Archived