Cut Trim?

Barbz

how can I make my own trim? by cutting "shapes" into the paper to make it look like ribbons or trim...

hope I explained it well enough

Barb

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I was on vacation and missed a lot, I think. To make a paper strip look like ribbon, I like to add ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Grosgrain 1801 Mini to the item.

If you're just wanting to make a strip from the paper and aren't sure how, you can make a selection with the Marquis tool, then invert the selection (Control+Shift+I) and delete the excess paper. I usually use a mask instead, but both ways work just as well.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you were really asking about something else. :)

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I was on vacation and missed a lot, I think. To make a paper strip look like ribbon, I like to add ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Grosgrain 1801 Mini to the item.

If you're just wanting to make a strip from the paper and aren't sure how, you can make a selection with the Marquis tool, then invert the selection (Control+Shift+I) and delete the excess paper. I usually use a mask instead, but both ways work just as well.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you were really asking about something else. :)/>

That's exactly what I meant, gonna give it a try thanks

How do you move ribbon to another page? When I use move tool the ribbon is,stuck to a big white paper. Do I need to cut it out? And how to get rid of marching ants?

That's exactly what I meant, gonna give it a try thanks

How do you move ribbon to another page? When I use move tool the ribbon is,stuck to a big white paper. Do I need to cut it out? And how to get rid of marching ants?

oh and sorry to be a pest but how do you use. A mask?

Archived