8 replies to this topic

#1 tsendi

tsendi

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:01 PM

I was trying to figure out the accuracy of my earned Scrapgirls bucks. Can you tell me when the program started so I can check my payment history to see if the amount is accurate? It seems that I should have more bucks than I have showing in my eligibility.

Thanks,
Christine

#2 tiza126

tiza126

SG Shopaholic

• Welcoming Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,856 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

I can't remember when it started, but here are the details about how they are calculated

For every $10 you spend in the Boutique, you get 1 Scrap Girls Buck. Each SG Buck is worth $1 in the Boutique!

The SG Bucks program figures your earnings in exact increments of $10. Every increment of $10 gets you another SG Buck. Example: Spend $30 in the Boutique and earn 3 SG Bucks. However, spend $29.99 and you'll earn 2 SG Bucks.

If you pay for your order with part SG Bucks and part credit card, then you will earn SG Bucks only for the part you pay for. Example: If your order totals $39 and you redeem 10 SG Bucks, you pay $29 personally – that $29 earns you 2 SG Bucks.

If you use a coupon code or gift certificate, the part of your order that is discounted will not be eligible for SG Bucks. Example: If your order totals $21 and your coupon code or gift certificate takes $3 off, you earn SG Bucks on $18, not $21.

SG Bucks will not be awarded on shipping fees if you request to have your order burned to a CD and shipped to you.

Subscription purchases (Scrap Girls Club and ScrapSimple Club) will not earn SG Bucks because they are a fantastic deal already!

gallery_14425_66_82034.png

Button_Welcome.png~ SGblinkie.gif ~ BLINKIES_Huckleberry.gif ~ BLINKIES_BoutiqueBabe.gif ~ SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#3 teecee

teecee

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • 19,913 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

Christine, Tiza has given you some helpful information - I believe the SG Bucks program started on or about Sept 5, 2012 with the launch of the upgraded Boutique. HTH

#4 jenrou

jenrou

• Members
  • 5,801 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

They add up faster than you expect. In the last sale I bought over 40.00 worth of supplies, used my 7 coupon/bucks and got all of it for around 20.00 plus 1 new buck.

gallery_17266_66_4077.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif   

#5 Belle

Belle

• Members
  • 21,690 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:46 PM

I did not even realize I have got 5 bucks already. So a shopping I will go.l

gallery_19386_66_975.png
 BLINKIES_membmonth.gifBLINKIES_wise1.gifScrap10-Blinkie.gif

#6 ScrapGram

ScrapGram

• Members
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

I had a problem once too. But it was because once I used my Scrap Bucks they didn't delete the ones I used, so I had too many! I emailed Angie and she fixed it. I am sure she would help you.

gallery_22255_297_28360.png
BLINKIES_software-PSE.gifSGblinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif[img]

#7 msgb

msgb

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

Do you have to spend your SG Bucks in whole dollars? For example, can you use $2.58 of your $4 worth SG Bucks and have $1.42 to spend later? Or do you need to use $2.00, $3.00 etc. (whole dollars) each time?
Thanks.

#8 jenrou

jenrou

• Members
  • 5,801 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

Do you have to spend your SG Bucks in whole dollars? For example, can you use $2.58 of your $4 worth SG Bucks and have $1.42 to spend later? Or do you need to use $2.00, $3.00 etc. (whole dollars) each time?
Thanks.

I've wondered about that too, but I always seem to owe more than the bucks I have. I use them when there's a sale on.

gallery_17266_66_4077.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif   

#9 tiza126

tiza126

SG Shopaholic

• Welcoming Committee
  • 16,856 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

Thanks.

I think they need to be spent in whole dollar increments

gallery_14425_66_82034.png

Button_Welcome.png~ SGblinkie.gif ~ BLINKIES_Huckleberry.gif ~ BLINKIES_BoutiqueBabe.gif ~ SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users