tsendi

Scrapgirls Bucks

9 posts in this topic

I was trying to figure out the accuracy of my earned Scrapgirls bucks. Can you tell me when the program started so I can check my payment history to see if the amount is accurate? It seems that I should have more bucks than I have showing in my eligibility.

Thanks,

Christine

I can't remember when it started, but here are the details about how they are calculated

For every $10 you spend in the Boutique, you get 1 Scrap Girls Buck. Each SG Buck is worth $1 in the Boutique!

The SG Bucks program figures your earnings in exact increments of $10. Every increment of $10 gets you another SG Buck. Example: Spend $30 in the Boutique and earn 3 SG Bucks. However, spend $29.99 and you'll earn 2 SG Bucks.

If you pay for your order with part SG Bucks and part credit card, then you will earn SG Bucks only for the part you pay for. Example: If your order totals $39 and you redeem 10 SG Bucks, you pay $29 personally – that $29 earns you 2 SG Bucks.

If you use a coupon code or gift certificate, the part of your order that is discounted will not be eligible for SG Bucks. Example: If your order totals $21 and your coupon code or gift certificate takes $3 off, you earn SG Bucks on $18, not $21.

SG Bucks will not be awarded on shipping fees if you request to have your order burned to a CD and shipped to you.

Subscription purchases (Scrap Girls Club and ScrapSimple Club) will not earn SG Bucks because they are a fantastic deal already!

Christine, Tiza has given you some helpful information - I believe the SG Bucks program started on or about Sept 5, 2012 with the launch of the upgraded Boutique. HTH

They add up faster than you expect. In the last sale I bought over 40.00 worth of supplies, used my 7 coupon/bucks and got all of it for around 20.00 plus 1 new buck.

I did not even realize I have got 5 bucks already. So a shopping I will go.l

I had a problem once too. But it was because once I used my Scrap Bucks they didn't delete the ones I used, so I had too many! I emailed Angie and she fixed it. I am sure she would help you.

Do you have to spend your SG Bucks in whole dollars? For example, can you use $2.58 of your $4 worth SG Bucks and have $1.42 to spend later? Or do you need to use $2.00, $3.00 etc. (whole dollars) each time?

Thanks.

Do you have to spend your SG Bucks in whole dollars? For example, can you use $2.58 of your $4 worth SG Bucks and have $1.42 to spend later? Or do you need to use $2.00, $3.00 etc. (whole dollars) each time?

Thanks.

I've wondered about that too, but I always seem to owe more than the bucks I have. I use them when there's a sale on.

Thanks.

I think they need to be spent in whole dollar increments