Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
countrydi

Question About Close-Up Lens

4 posts in this topic

I have those screw-on Close-up Lens for my Canon Rebel SLR camera (I can't afford a macro lens yet). Each one is marked. I got these as a set. They are by Camray. There was no directions with it. I bought the set about 2 years ago through E-bay. I haven't really used them because I don't know how. So I thought I'd come and ask here. One screws in to the other and one goes into the camera of course, but I have no idea in what order that it might be.

One is marked CLOSE-UP +1

One is marked CLOSE-UP +2

One is marked CLOSE-UP +4

One is marked MACRO LENS

My question is.....what order should they be put on the camera? I'm sure that makes a difference.

Thank you in advance!!

I had something like that years ago with my old Canon. all I remember to keep adding them until you get the magnification you need. This probably doesn't help you. I need some to fit my new Canon. Good luck.

Mine were different than what Sandi speaks of. I had the cheap kind. :P/> but they worked great. They looked like screw on glass lenses. There was a set and I just added one on top of another as needed. I wish they would fit my new Canon, but my old Canon was a 1970's FTB SLR film camera. I still have it and all the zoom lenses filters and everything and it works. But film......you know.