Monday Challenge 4/29/13 - "sparkles"

MariJ

Good Morning! I can't believe it's the last Monday in April. After starting the month with frigid temps and some snow, the weather here in northeastern USA has been warming up (finally???) and positively sparkling some days with gorgeous sun and clear, blue skies. It made me wonder, "What puts sparkle in your life?" and I thought - hey, sounds like a challenge! :)

So for today, I challenge you to scrap what brings sparkles to your life. It could be warm sunny weather, a funny photo, a pet, flower, cute kid, jewelry -- you can even be literal and add glitter or sparkly embellishments to your page.

Post your layout in the General Message Board Challenge Gallery. I can't wait to see it sparkling!

PS Of course, after that lovely lead-in it's cold, dreary and rainy this morning. So, I made my own sparkle!

Here's my layout:

Ali Sparkles

Great idea for a challenge, Marilyn!! I just added some glittery sparkles to a LO which was almost finished but not-quite-there and lacking "something." I really like the difference and would never have thought to do it! I'll post it when I get home........ off to radiation! (Now there's something you can't say often! I'll be getting my own sparkles and glitter on.)

Great idea for a challenge, Marilyn!! I just added some glittery sparkles to a LO which was almost finished but not-quite-there and lacking "something." I really like the difference and would never have thought to do it! I'll post it when I get home........ off to radiation! (Now there's something you can't say often! I'll be getting my own sparkles and glitter on.)

Thanks Everyone - the Gallery is really sparkling!

And Dot, in my eyes you're always shining - can't wait to see your page.

Hope you are not glowing TOO much... :)

Great challenge, Marilyn! I'll have to put on my "sparkle-binoculars" on and see what I can come up with!

Great challenge, Marilyn! I'll have to put on my "sparkle-binoculars" on and see what I can come up with!

OOohhh Lei -- can't wait and I think I need a pair of those sparkle-binoculars! :D

I LOVE how sparkly the Gallery is looking......

Is it still Monday?

So, thank you Marilyn! I added "sparkles behind the oval photo and big tree, plus some glitter gradient, brushed on flowers along the bottom. The LO was so flat before that and it helped fill it in a bit. I never would have thought to do it without your fun challenge!

I'll be back from the "daily run" this afternoon and will LSL on all the challenge pages. It's a challenge to keep up!

Say Cheese!

Archived