Stay Neutral

Bittyfeet

I absolutely love this collection. So perfect for Heritage pics. How in the world did you do the scrapbook page with the stained glass look called Winter 2013? I can't figure it out. I'm sure there's some easy answer that I'm just missing, but maybe not. Please help end my confusion. Thanks

Bittyfeet - Karen

I bet what she did was create a frame out of rounded rectangles on separate layers around her photo and then clipped her lovely papers to them. At least that's how I would do it! :)

Jennifer got it!

I drew out the black squares on separate layers and then clipped the papers to them! The advantage to that was that I could easily resize the black boxes to get their spacing and distribution right before adding the papers into the mix.

My main goal was just to find a way to incorporate all the papers into a layout without making it too busy, so that layout was born!

I hope I've been helpful, but if not, feel free to PM me and I'll do whatever I can to help you along.

And thanks for the kind words - it's always a thrill to hear someone likes something we've designed!

Jennifer got it!

I drew out the black squares on separate layers and then clipped the papers to them! The advantage to that was that I could easily resize the black boxes to get their spacing and distribution right before adding the papers into the mix.

My main goal was just to find a way to incorporate all the papers into a layout without making it too busy, so that layout was born!

I hope I've been helpful, but if not, feel free to PM me and I'll do whatever I can to help you along.

And thanks for the kind words - it's always a thrill to hear someone likes something we've designed!

It's an awesome collection and wonderful page Laura! Thanks for letting us know your technique, and thanks for asking the question Karen!

I'm being very blonde today. Could someone link me to this LO? Thanks!

Oh, gosh Becky thanks for asking - I couidn't find it either. Now WHY didn't I think of asking like you did?! :)

And, thanks for the link Jennifer.

Archived