7 replies to this topic

#1 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,435 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:27 PM

Join April (April Showers) each Wednesday at 9 am Pacific, 10 am Mountain, 11 am Central and Noon Eastern Time for the High Noon Crop. These crops are designed to allow you to work on your own photos and themes simply giving participants a one hour goal and a fun, new challenge each week.

On May 1st we'll do a Flower Challenge. You can use photos of flowers that are in bloom, use a floral paper, or embellish your page with lots of beautiful flowers. It is up to you!

Create your layout and upload it to the special High Noon Crop and Challenge Gallery. You'll be amazed what you can get done in just one hour, but there is no High Noon Sheriff timing you! Hope to see you in the chat room!

Happy May Day! When I was a kid we delivered May Day baskets to friends and neighbors. Ours were the green plastic strawberry baskets with wildflowers in them. My layout isn't about that, but I think I'll do one sometime. Don't have photos of the baskets, but my mother took way more photos of flowers than she did of us. Posted Image

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

Scrap10-Blinkie.gif

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#2 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 42,435 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:46 PM

And here is a page I did for this challenge using the filigree flowers in the April Scrap Simple Club
12th Birthday Right Side (the left side is on this product page ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Paper Filigree Flowers)

Scrap10-Blinkie.gif

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#3 ValerieT

ValerieT

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • 7,746 posts
  • Personal Statement:Mad as a hatter, with the patience of a saint!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:14 AM

Here is mine Flowering Cherry

gallery_22902_66_83438.png

BLINKIES_UK.gif   Button_Layout.png   SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif    Button_Welcome.png  SecondHomeBlinkieGIF.gif?t=1352459462

#4 alsoarty

alsoarty

• Creative Team
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

Great minds think alike.... I was going to use that for tomorrows challenge. You beat me to it! Now I will look to see what I can come up with. No matter... it'll be good. I am trying to get into the chat but my Java needs to be updated, and it's taking FOREVER!

gallery_19737_4317_55271.png

SG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifSG_Olympian.pngMW-2013-Blinkie.gif

#5 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 42,435 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:05 PM

Great minds think alike.... I was going to use that for tomorrows challenge. You beat me to it! Now I will look to see what I can come up with. No matter... it'll be good. I am trying to get into the chat but my Java needs to be updated, and it's taking FOREVER!

Sorry we missed you at the chat! And I scheduled the challenges for the entire year last December. ;) It's May Day - flowers were an obvious choice.

Scrap10-Blinkie.gif

#6 jenrou

jenrou

• Members
  • 5,825 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:48 PM

Iris Enjoyed the chat, April and everyone.

gallery_17266_66_4077.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif   

#7 alsoarty

alsoarty

• Creative Team
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

1367431523[/url]' post='1078533']

1367430251[/url]' post='1078531']

Sorry we missed you at the chat! And I scheduled the challenges for the entire year last December. Posted Image It's May Day - flowers were an obvious choice.

Lol. Yup. My computer did not download the updates in time. But I will be sure to check prior to the chat that it's up and working. I tried updating last week and it said it'll take 3 days! Internet was been blown out by the wind. I have satellite Internet. Say o more.

gallery_19737_4317_55271.png

SG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifSG_Olympian.pngMW-2013-Blinkie.gif

#8 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 42,435 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

Yikes, three days? I'd head into town and hang out at a place with wireless.

Scrap10-Blinkie.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users