High Noon Crop

April Showers

Join April (April Showers) each Wednesday at 9 am Pacific, 10 am Mountain, 11 am Central and Noon Eastern Time for the High Noon Crop. These crops are designed to allow you to work on your own photos and themes simply giving participants a one hour goal and a fun, new challenge each week.

On May 1st we'll do a Flower Challenge. You can use photos of flowers that are in bloom, use a floral paper, or embellish your page with lots of beautiful flowers. It is up to you!

Create your layout and upload it to the special High Noon Crop and Challenge Gallery. You'll be amazed what you can get done in just one hour, but there is no High Noon Sheriff timing you! Hope to see you in the chat room!

Happy May Day! When I was a kid we delivered May Day baskets to friends and neighbors. Ours were the green plastic strawberry baskets with wildflowers in them. My layout isn't about that, but I think I'll do one sometime. Don't have photos of the baskets, but my mother took way more photos of flowers than she did of us. wink.gif

Great minds think alike.... I was going to use that for tomorrows challenge. You beat me to it! Now I will look to see what I can come up with. No matter... it'll be good. I am trying to get into the chat but my Java needs to be updated, and it's taking FOREVER!

Great minds think alike.... I was going to use that for tomorrows challenge. You beat me to it! Now I will look to see what I can come up with. No matter... it'll be good. I am trying to get into the chat but my Java needs to be updated, and it's taking FOREVER!

Sorry we missed you at the chat! And I scheduled the challenges for the entire year last December. ;) It's May Day - flowers were an obvious choice.

1367431523[/url]' post='1078533']
1367430251[/url]' post='1078531']

Sorry we missed you at the chat! And I scheduled the challenges for the entire year last December. wink.gif It's May Day - flowers were an obvious choice.

Lol. Yup. My computer did not download the updates in time. But I will be sure to check prior to the chat that it's up and working. I tried updating last week and it said it'll take 3 days! Internet was been blown out by the wind. I have satellite Internet. Say o more.

Archived