May Forum Game 2013

ValerieT

The Boutique Alphabet Game is back! Do you remember playing the game "I am going on a _____ hunt and bringing..." where each player listed items starting with a specific letter? We are playing a similar game on the Scrap Girls Forum during the month of May. Each day except Sundays, a member of the welcoming committee will post a new theme and starting letter in the game thread (in a large purple font). Members then will search the Scrap Girls Boutique for a product that fits the theme and post it in the game thread. Entries are to follow the alphabet starting with the letter posted with the theme each day. Only one product per letter per round will be counted and products may not be used more than once. Collections and their individual parts count as one product. Time stamps will be used to determine credit in the case of duplicate letter or product posts. There is a limit of three game posts per person each day and another player must post before posting again. Member names will be added to a drawing based on the number of qualified product links posted in the thread.

So why not join the fun for a chance of winning one of five $5.00 Gift Certificates.

Here is an example of how the game works:

I'm going on the London Underground and bringing..... starting with A

The first person starts with A and chooses

I'm going on the London Underground and bringing.....an apple JIF 6: 12x12 A for Apple, designed by Shalae Tippetts,

The second person needs something beginning with B and chooses:

I'm going on the London Underground and bringing.....a bird Birdsong Collection, designed by Angela Blanchard,

The third person needs something beginning with C and chooses:

I'm going on the London Underground and bringing.....a cake B. Sweet Cakes Embellishments, designed by Brandy Murry,

The fourth person continues with D:

I'm going on the London Underground and bringing.....my pet dinosaur Extinct Collection Biggie, designed by Melissa Renfro,

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived