May Layout Contest

CRS

Who is the one person most likely missing from your scrapbooks? For the May Monthly Layout Contest, we'd love to see layouts Memorializing Your Life! Tell your story for future generations to enjoy! It can be a special moment or a series of events in your life. Please post your layouts in the May Monthly Layout Gallery before May 31st at midnight Eastern Time and you could be one of the two people who will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to add your product credits to the description area or in the EXIF properties. Good Luck!

Great idea, Carla! So often, I'm the one with the camera and, if there's no pictures of me, I don't remember to scrap anything about myself.

• 2 weeks later...

You still have 10 days left, everyone! If it's hard to talk about yourself, how about scrapping a favourite story or memory that you would share with your grandkids or future grandkids.

Great ideas!!

Well, had to give it a try - mine isn't about myself but about US, so Here 'tis - just for fun!

Maybe I'll try another one - didn't do much journaling at all - not sure I really followed the directions really - I'll see - just wanted to give it a try!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Carla! As if I don't spend enough time on the computer, I found myself immersed in watching a Brandy Murray video on the blog. So much more to see!

Looked in Contest category for May and June, but mostly saw Silhouette.

Archived