What's New In The Boutique?

Happy Thursday, everyone -- it's SHOPPING day! Lovely warm and sunny weather today in the Northeast USA and I'm looking forward to seeing new products in the Boutique.

Unfortunately, I don't see any yet and have an early appointment so will be leaving soon. But I'll be back this afternoon to check and see what's jumped onto the shelves!

Good Morning Marilyn and Conda! It's a good day for shopping - raining here. I have a few errands to run and of course am involved in the things Crawford does, but I'll be back later!

Good Afternoon everyone. Shhh....keep quiet or it might go away, but the sun is shining here.

I'm ready for some shopping, can't wait to see what our designers have for us this week.

Morning, Conda! I had my tea earlier and am almost ready to go. I hope I don't miss anything good - don't buy it all up! :D/>

We will save some for you!!

It's WET here too Sara.....good day to stay in! ;)

Good morning all! I hope there are some spring-y products hitting the shelves today - we have at least 1/2-1 inch of snow already and could have 8 (EIGHT!) by morning tomorrow. Holy cow! Even this snow and winter lover is tired of this now, lol.

Good morning all! I hope there are some spring-y products hitting the shelves today - we have at least 1/2-1 inch of snow already and could have 8 (EIGHT!) by morning tomorrow. Holy cow! Even this snow and winter lover is tired of this now, lol.

Fortunately no snow in St. Louis!! Wanna come back down for another visit?? :)

Morning, Conda! I had my tea earlier and am almost ready to go. I hope I don't miss anything good - don't buy it all up! :D/>/>

We will save some for you!!

It's WET here too Sara.....good day to stay in! ;)/>

It IS a good day to stay in, Conda, but we've already been out to an appointment for Rich - back home again for a little bit and then back out again for another appointment! I don't know what we were thinking when we scheduled all of these appointments in one day! Of course we probably thought it would be sunshiny too!

Don't see any new goodies in the boutique just yet, so I'll check back again in a little while!

Sorry gals...the What's New will be a little late today. I was side tracked this morning with internet issues (had to run down to get a new modem from our cable company) Internet is up now, but they will have to come today and fix the phone issue.

Well Angie you saved me my first boutique day since I'm not home all morning. But then again apparently I already made my first mistake when I forgot the club. :(

Hang on Angie. No problem. I'll be home in a while.

Sorry gals...the What's New will be a little late today. I was side tracked this morning with internet issues (had to run down to get a new modem from our cable company) Internet is up now, but they will have to come today and fix the phone issue.

What a bummer for you Angie...at least the SNOW didn't cause the issue...GOOD LUCK!!

Good morning!! I'm barely staying awake this morning. Already dozed off at my desk within a few minutes of getting to the office. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

More coffee, girl!!

No snow here yet...3-6 inches predicted. It is COLD! Just wondering, do they put the snow plows back on if it snows in May???

Conda, they did have the plows out here last night. The streets are in pretty good shape despite 3" of sleet/snow overnight.

I'm looking forward to some "springy" products too, Cheri. :)

We had 4-5" of BEAUTIFUL, and more important, WET snow here in Colorado Springs; DS in Fort Collins had 9". The sun is shining today--typical Colorado post-snowstorm snow. We didn't get enough snow during the traditional winter, so we're glad to have it.

I'm right there with you, Carla! Living this far North, we're always the last to see spring. (Yes, I know, technically, some parts of Canada are farther North.) This weekend, we actually started to see leaves on the trees! If those get covered in snow, I would cry, too.

Thanks for the mention of the club products, April! In case you missed it, there's a coordinating JIF Plus that balances the pretty pinks and yellows with a more masculine-leaning palette and boy-ish embellishments.

EBA_JIFPlus_12X12OneFineDay_MKTG_150.jpgJIF Plus: 12x12 One Fine Day

Waiting patiently for new products to show up. I've peeked in the back room - there's some great things coming!

No snow here yet...3-6 inches predicted. It is COLD! Just wondering, do they put the snow plows back on if it snows in May???

Since it's hovering right at 32-33 degrees, it's melting on the roads in my neighborhood. I haven't needed to leave today so haven't:) As far as I can tell they haven't plowed my neighborhood and I'm glad they haven't. It was literally just yesterday morning that the street sweeper came by to get rid of all the winter sand on the roads. It stopped snowing for a couple hours and now it's started in again. Good grief, lol! At least William had a bunch of fun earlier; he was out for almost an hour this morning playing happily until he got so wet and cold he had to come back in. I stepped out for about 10 minutes to play with him and take a few pics:)

We had 4-5" of BEAUTIFUL, and more important, WET snow here in Colorado Springs; DS in Fort Collins had 9". The sun is shining today--typical Colorado post-snowstorm snow. We didn't get enough snow during the traditional winter, so we're glad to have it.

Oh yes, with the drought we are in, I do welcome the additional moisture! I'm normally quite the winter lover, but at May 2 in central Iowa, it had overstayed its welcome until next winter;)

Archived