May Atc Challenge & Swap

teecee

Hello! :daisy:

Since the month of May is officially Gifts from the Garden Month, I thought our ATCs should be all about gardens, gardening, flowers, vegetables, etc. Anything that has to do with gardens/gardening will be fine. Remember, part of the beauty of ATCs is that you don't have to include a photo if you don't have one you would like to use; though you may certainly use photos if you wish to. You can create a card with digital embellishments, brushes, quotes, poems or any thing else you can think of as long as it has something to do with gardens/gardening. The important thing is to just have fun!

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card. Upload them to the ATC Challenge & Swap Gallery and email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 dpi) to me at: scrapgirl.teecee@gmail.com

The cards will be due by Wednesday June 5th, and I'll try to send the full sets back to you by the following Friday. I’ll also be posting a new challenge on Friday June 7th.

Here are some great products if you need help creating your cards:
ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie
ATC Journal Card Embellishment Mini
ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Collage ATC
ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: ATC Shadows 12601
ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards
ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards 2
Assemble Your Own: Artist Trading Cards
Printable Art and Crafts Sheet: ATC - The Robin
Value Pack: Artist Trading Cards
Assemble Your Own: Conversation Cards

In addition to the above products, don't forget that with a little bit of re-sizing, many of the Pocket Life products may be used for ATCs

Woohooo! This is where the ATC artists really shine ... with garden ATC's!! Hmmm which should I start with .....

• 2 weeks later...

I've sent out the complete collections to everyone. If you didn't receive yours or have any trouble downloading, email or PM me. Thanks for the pretty ATCs ladies! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Archived