National Scrapbook Day 2013 Schedule

National Scrapbook Day 2013 Chat Schedule

9:00 AM Color Challenge

Join Conda (SodScrap) at 9:00 am ET for the Color Challenge Chat-National Scrapbook Day Edition! You won't want to miss all the colorful fun this chat is sure to bring!

10:30 AM Build-a-Layout Challenge

Join Conda (SodScrap) at 10:30 am ET for the National Scrapbook Day Edition of the Build-a-Layout Challenge. You won't want to miss all the chocolate-y fun!! (Chocolate and scrapbooking do go hand in hand, right??)

12:00 PM Do-Over Challenge

Join Valerie (ValerieT) & April (April Showers) at Noon Eastern time for a Do-Over Challenge. Here's your chance to pull out an old or unfinished layout, and re-work it into something new!

1:30 PM Tool Time Challenge

Join April (April Showers) and Theresa (tiza126) for a Tool Time chat where we'll give you some tips and ideas for using tools like Styles, Actions and Custom Shapes to enhance your layouts.

3:00 PM Mini Class: Digi Scrap 101

Are you a digital scrapping novice? Haven't started your first scrapbook page yet? Still trying to figure out how to get your pictures onto a layout? Join us in the chat room for a mini class designed just for you! We'll cover some of the basics to get you started and you'll receive an Easy Page Pro to practice on. You'll be scrapping in no time!

4:30 PM All About Me

Do you find that someone is usually missing from your layouts and that someone is you? Join Marilyn (MariJ) and Valerie (ValerieT) at 4:30 pm for the chat where the focus is YOU. We will talk about why it's hard to put ourselves in our pages and discuss various ways to scrap more about yourself. There will even be a challenge to motivate and give you a push in that direction!

6:00 PM Scraplift

Join Theresa (tiza126) and Andrea Rose (alsoarty) in the Chat Room for a Scraplifting Chat! Scraplifting can be a huge source of inspiration to help you with your layouts, and it's a lot of fun for the person who inspired you, too. Come and join in the fun we'll be having!

7:30 PM Speed Scrap

It's time for some speed! Join Carla (CRS) and Theresa (tiza126) for the Speed Scrap Crop! We'll give you some tasks, spread out over an hour. You'll then have another hour to get your layout finished and posted in the Gallery! Join us for some speed and tons of fun!

9:00 PM Double the Fun Chat

Join Monica (Nica) and Shannon (tinkerbell11) for a Double the Fun chat! If you have trouble starting a two page spread, or just want to learn more about saving, creating and printing double page layouts join us for some tips. We also have a fantastic Free Template from Andrea Trump to get you started!

Those who post their completed layouts in the Scrap Girls National Scrapbook Day Gallery for all 9 of our National Scrapbook Day chats will be entered into a drawing for a $20.00 ScrapGirls Gift Certificate! The challenges for each chat will be posted in the National Scrapbook Day Forum. To enter the drawing, send an email with your 9 layout links to games@scrapgirls.com. Emails must be received by 11:59 p.m. Sunday May 5, 2013 to qualify for the drawing.

• 2 weeks later...

Did I miss who won the gift certificate for NSD? I thought it would be in the Saturday newsletter but I didn't see it. smile.gif Congrats to whomever won it! It was a fun day.

I forgot to announce it - I even did the drawing the next morning. Guess who it is? YOU!

Congratulations Amber!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: