N S D Color Challenge Chat 9 Am Et

Happy (Kentucky) Derby Day AND National Scrapbook Day!!

Join Conda (SodScrap) at 9:00 am ET for the Color Challenge Chat-National Scrapbook Day Edition! You won’t want to miss all the colorful fun this chat is sure to bring! See you in the chat room soon!

Today's color challenge comes from the Winner's Circle at the Kentucky Derby. The winner is given a huge spray of red roses and ferns.

Your challenge today is to make a layout using the color GREEN of the beautiful ferns.

Please post your layouts in Scrap Girls National Scrapbook Day Gallery the and post a link back in this thread.

Members who post their completed layouts in the Scrap Girls National Scrapbook Day Gallery for all 9 of our National Scrapbooking Day chats will be entered into a drawing for a $20.00 Scrap Girls Gift Certifi-cate!

The challenges for each chat will be posted in the National Scrapbook Day Forum. To enter the drawing, send an email with your 9 layout links to games@scrapgirls.com. Emails must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday May 5, 2013 to qualify for the drawing.

Beautiful color choice!! I'm on my way to have breakfast with ScrapGirl Michele (anemone 1983) so we'll miss your chat Conda ... but will get a "green" layout posted later!! Have a fun chat everyone!!

Beautiful color choice!! I'm on my way to have breakfast with ScrapGirl Michele (anemone 1983) so we'll miss your chat Conda ... but will get a "green" layout posted later!! Have a fun chat everyone!!

We will miss you! Tell Michele I said Hi!! :) Have fun!

Archived