Digi Scrap 101 Mini Class

Today at 3:00pm EST I'll be teaching a Digi Scrap 101 mini class and I'd love for you to join us!

Angie designed some absolutely beautiful Easy Pages that are available to you for free. All you need to do is click this link and go to Pro Digital Photos Facebook page.

Just under the banner of the Facebook page there are several links, click the one to "Friday Freebie". Click "unlock the download" and you'll be prompted to share the post on your Facebook page and then the download page will follow the prompt. (If you don't have a Facebook page, click "skip". )

Save the download to a safe place on your computer. ( I have a "new downloads" folder) And then unzip the file.

Finally, meet me in the chat room at 3pm EST and we'll get you started making beautiful scrapbook pages in no time!!

Today at 3:00pm EST I'll be teaching a Digi Scrap 101 mini class and I'd love for you to join us!

Angie designed some absolutely beautiful Easy Pages that are available to you for free. All you need to do is click this link and go to Pro Digital Photos Facebook page.

Just under the banner of the Facebook page there are several links, click the one to "Friday Freebie". Click "unlock the download" and you'll be prompted to share the post on your Facebook page and then the download page will follow the prompt. (If you don't have a Facebook page, click "skip". )

Save the download to a safe place on your computer. ( I have a "new downloads" folder) And then unzip the file.

Finally, meet me in the chat room at 3pm EST and we'll get you started making beautiful scrapbook pages in no time!!

I don't have a Facebook page and I can't seem to get these - I've tried and tried and tried, and can't find anyplace where it says "skip". Can anyone help? :please:

You can still participate by doing a layout with the freebie! Post again if you need help and I can talk you through it.

Have a super day!

Well, shoot, my security settings don't want to let me install the FireFox add-in for Java so that I can participate in the class. Disappointing. :(/>

Victoria in Texas

Archived