Nsd Scraplift Chat - 6Pm Edt

Join Theresa (tiza126) and Andrea Rose (alsoarty) in the Chat Room for a Scraplifting Chat! Scraplifting can be a huge source of inspiration to help you with your layouts, and it's a lot of fun for the person who inspired you, too. Come and join in the fun we'll be having!

For this challenge, we want you to scraplift any of the Scrap Girls team - Designers, Layout Artists, or Welcoming Committee!!

When you finish, post it to the National Scrapbook Day Gallery

Members who post their completed layouts in the National Scrapbook Day Gallery for all 9 of our National Scrapbooking Day chats will be entered into a drawing for a $20.00 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate!

The challenges for each chat will be posted in the National Scrapbook Day Forum . To enter the drawing, send an email with your 9 layout links to games@scrapgirls.com. Emails must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday May 5, 2013 to qualify for the drawing.

Thanks for a great chat everyone. Here's my completed layout. It was based on the layout below, which I am sure is Armi Custodio's 'Cherished' layout, but I can't for the life of me find it in any of the galleries. I used the theme of 'being loved' and turned Armi's layout into a 'template' to give myself a starting point from which to work. As you will see it didn't quite end up the same, but I think it works.

To the moon

Archived