Hybrid Card Swap

CRS

Conda reminded me to take photos of the cards! But I had already mailed them.....bummer! So if you haven't mailed them, don't forget to take a photo!

Whoever receives your cards can take pictures for you :-)

I was getting ready to say the same thing!

We are home from vacation and got all of our held mail yesterday. The best envelope was the one with my cards from Conda. Thanks so much. I love them both. Conda I will take a picture and post them for you. We are playing catch up from being gone for 17 days so it will probably take me a couple of days.

Conda reminded me to take photos of the cards! But I had already mailed them.....bummer! So if you haven't mailed them, don't forget to take a photo!

Took pictures and posted your cards today. They are super.

Thank you Sherry Lynn! I received the beautiful "Thinking of You" cards you made for me for this swap. They are so pretty!!

Thank you Karen! I did take photos, but haven't been on the mb this week! I think (hope) most of my craziness is over for a while!

Thank you Karen! I did take photos, but haven't been on the mb this week! I think (hope) most of my craziness is over for a while!

Sorry I misunderstood.

Archived