What's Your Favorite Scrapping Tool?

OH...picking one IS impossible...lol...so pick as many as you would like!

Melanie-I'm not sure I have that style...thanks for pointing it out! Shadows are so important, but I find them difficult to do "on my own"!

Valerie-who can go wrong with glitter?? I need to check and see if I have those. Since I have a new computer, I don't have all my styles installed. I'm just adding them as I need them.

Hilary-I love that action and haven't used it in forever! Time do "dig it out".

I'll link some of my favorites shortly!!

Thanks for your input ladies!

I don't know how to choose! I use the Mega Lift actions quite often. And I love photo effect styles/actions... not sure I could pick a favorite though. After being forced to use Custom Shapes during NSD, I might need to play with those more... so I'll probably purchase a few more sets during this sale.

Oh yes! I LOVE the grungalicious style! I use it often! I have the edge it action too. I don't use it very often. I must remember to do that!

I haven't had time to link my favorites yet...

There are so many I really love ... the shadows one Melanie mentioned - I use that all the time. I also like ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Painting Textures 8501 and ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Aged Metals 8501 Biggie and ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Ink and Texture 5101 Oh And ... ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Watercolor 4901 - Biggie Sorry, was I suppose to pick just one?

There are so many I really love ... the shadows one Melanie mentioned - I use that all the time. I also like ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Painting Textures 8501 and ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Aged Metals 8501 Biggie and ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Ink and Texture 5101 Oh And ... ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Watercolor 4901 - Biggie Sorry, was I suppose to pick just one?

Oh no...who can pick just one!

I couldn't choose just one, either! I've enjoyed reading this thread, though! I must remember to go through all of them more often!

One "go-to" style I enjoy using and find so helpful is Kerry Veale's Subtle Photos. I am not a great photographer and many of my recent pics come from DD's iPhone, via message, so I often need "help." I always find one of these styles to make just the right difference.

I couldn't choose just one, either! I've enjoyed reading this thread, though! I must remember to go through all of them more often!

One "go-to" style I enjoy using and find so helpful is Kerry Veale's Subtle Photos. I am not a great photographer and many of my recent pics come from DD's iPhone, via message, so I often need "help." I always find one of these styles to make just the right difference.

I use this one a lot too Dot!

I am now going to shop...I have my ehd hooked up, so I can be sure I know if I have the style/action/shape before I buy it!! (It might save Angie time later...lol

Archived