What's New In The Boutique?

Hi Everyone! It's rainy and dreary here in the Northeast USA, but that makes a good day for staying indoors and shopping!

I haven't spotted any new products as of yet, but hoping to see some soon before the aisles get too crowded. :)

Good afternoon Marilyn. The rain has stopped here, but it's gloomy and cold.

Can't wait to see what new goodies there will be today, my basket is empty and needs to be filled.

Good Morning and Afternoon Conda and Valerie! You both bring up my shopping cart status too - it's empty!

Did you ever see Amazon's note if you click on your shopping cart and it's empty? It says something like - your shopping cart is empty, give it a purpose and put something in it. Or something like that - it always makes me smile.

My SG shopping cart is feeling kind of sad and lonely today. I'm looking forward to cheering it up. :D

Good Morning! It's cloudy here, but dry for the moment. We've had 2 days of rain with more coming. It hasn't been good for outdoor sports! I'm looking forward to some retail therapy without having to leave the house!

Good Morning, Everyone! Since you all are giving weather updates, it's sunny here at the moment, but we're expecting thunder storms. Not a big deal, except I have to drive 1.5 hours south to take Jackson (DS#3) to the U of M hospital for his asthma check-up. :( I'll check back in later this evening to see all the goodies.

Good Morning, Everyone! Since you all are giving weather updates, it's sunny here at the moment, but we're expecting thunder storms. Not a big deal, except I have to drive 1.5 hours south to take Jackson (DS#3) to the U of M hospital for his asthma check-up. :(/> I'll check back in later this evening to see all the goodies.

Morning Monica! Hope the sun sticks for your drive - have a safe trip. :)

Thanks ladies, i see that pink and I do think of you April...LOL (me too) We are finally having good weather here, but it's a late spring and our daffodils are just blooming. Crazy huh?

Those owls are really darling ;)

I DID it! banana.gif

And, thanks Valerie for the very clear 'How-To" directions!

So glad it worked for you, yeah! I did have a giggle when I saw this.

Oooh, pretty pretties so far today!

Kimberly, your owls are delightful! Love to see you designing mini kits in addition to the emb. templates.

Brandy, Merrick is beautiful! Love the shadow box papers to match.

Doris, you have been busy lately with some awesome stuff! You are really rocking the pocket life genre:) Beautiful florals! I really like the Newsworthy too - such fun whimsical birds, cages, flowers, etc.

Kim, what a great set of graduation cards!

Oooh, pretty pretties so far today!

Kimberly, your owls are delightful! Love to see you designing mini kits in addition to the emb. templates.

Brandy, Merrick is beautiful! Love the shadow box papers to match.

Doris, you have been busy lately with some awesome stuff! You are really rocking the pocket life genre:) Beautiful florals! I really like the Newsworthy too - such fun whimsical birds, cages, flowers, etc.

Kim, what a great set of graduation cards!

Thanks, Cheri! Fast, easy and fun ... so there's more time to eat cake at the grad party and celebrate, right?! :having-a-party:

What? Shadow box papers? So pretty and creative and out of the box smile.gif And Merrick is gorgeous!

Hoot is so cute, Kimberly! And your wordart is adorable!

Newsworthy blooms Emb and your pocket life cards are both so beautiful, Doris! You are one artistic lady:)

And super must have templates from Marlene and Kim!

Archived