Adobe Photoshop Elements 11

starofhope

I ordered secrets revealed for adobe photoshop elements just waiting for it to come. do I have to order any page layouts templates etc in order to scrapbook? I have no idea how to do anything. Can I use any scrapbook pages etc. in adobe photoshop elements? thank you

Some of the other girls will be along to answer your questions, but there's one or two kits (free) that you can start off with and download here at SG. Look on the home page or in the freebies part of the Boutique. Secrets will show you how to do a scrap page and things about your Photoshop Elements.

Then if you are signed up for the newsletter, you will get a free scrap item in the newsletter everyday. There are some items in the Secrets Revealed I think. It's been awhile since I've used mine. Secrets is for older copies of PSE but you can still get the idea. A few things have changed, but not much in the PSE program. Have fun!

And welcome!

Yes, Jean is right. Secrets comes with everything you need to follow along with the videos. One suggestion, take each episode and repeat it until you feel comfortable and then move on to the next. Ask lots of questions on the Forum; most of us started with Secrets and we're all VERY willing to help. :) If you would like to download the free collections you can find them here: 1 Scrap Girls Exuberance Collection and 1 Scrap Girls A Narrative Collection

By the way, welcome to Scrap Girls!

There is a freebie in the newsletter everyday. I learned to use PSE7 by following Ro's videos. I would play the video, stop it and do what it said. Start up again and so on. There are always tips in just about every newsletter. Brandy has some videos on You Tube as well. I would suggest working through Ro's videos first though. I bought the videos again, (on a sale) when I bought PSE9 because Ro updates them. I have not got them again now that I've got PSE11 because Theresa is so good with answering all my questions I have not needed it yet. Ro's videos come with the exact things that you need to get started with the lessons. By the time you have worked through them, you will be happily scrapping away. I'm looking forward to your first layout. Welcome to Scrap Girls. You are going to love it here.

If I remember correctly Ro's videos comes with lots of different formats so that you can use the one that you need. There will for example be at least 4 different formats for the first video. Pick whichever one you are going to use and only download those. Don't download everything. You will be downloading forever. I actually downloaded two formats because I was not sure which one would work on my IPad. (Nope don't ask which is which, I can't remember.disappearing-smilie.gif)

Archived