SodScrap

Saturday Color Challenge 5/11/2013

18 posts in this topic

Happy Mother's Day weekend Ladies!!!

I have been enjoying watching the birds at my feeders this spring! The color inspiration comes from the birds. The challenge is to create a layout using the color ORANGE. I realized, I rarely use orange on my layouts!!

Please post your layouts in the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

I can't wait to see your layouts!!

Orange is a perfect color for Florida layouts, LOL. I'll have to see what photos I can find on my laptop. (We are in NJ visiting our DGK at the moment.)

PS -- Love your orange font. :D

Orange is a perfect color for Florida layouts, LOL. I'll have to see what photos I can find on my laptop. (We are in NJ visiting our DGK at the moment.)

PS -- Love your orange font. :D/>

I seriously typed in "orange" in my file search to figure out where to start finding orange supplies!

Here is my layout for Saturday.I wanted to scrap these photos of Marco and then 'Orange' came up for this Saturday. Marco

PS -- Love your orange font. :D/>/>

I seriously typed in "orange" in my file search to figure out where to start finding orange supplies!

Conda, you are so funny!!

Baby Birds I couldn't resist doing a layout of this photo Pat sent. Their backyard is a quiet bamboo jungle with birdhouses, a covered patio, and the birds feel so safe, she can get good photos.

I have been playing catch up this weekend, ready for tomorrow now!!

Here is my orange page :-) Thanks Conda!

My Mom I just finished this one.

You are speedy!

I was working on it the night before you posted the challenge. teehee I love shades of orange, not bright orange.

Got mine done - today. Late. Here are Kaylee and Darian My nieces twins that were born very premature - at 6.5 month and my how they have grown and are such great swimmers and sweet.

I realized reading this challenge that I very rarely use orange in my LO's and it's such a BOY color - with two sons you'd think I'd have used it by now :)

Here's my contribution to the challenge

Dancing Dudes