Hi Everybody!

Hi everybody! Just wanted to pop in real quick to say hi & introduce myself (reintroduce?) I joined this site way back when I started digi scrapping, close to 8 years ago. I have since lost in log-in info, so I just rejoined. I'm Kari. I'm a SAHM of 2 boys, Sean & Justin. I'm wife to an active duty US Marine who is actually retiring after 28 years in a few months. I'm originally from Alabama & currently in the metro Detroit area of Michigan, but with the hubs' retirement coming up, we'll be relocating. I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Ms. Debbie at the Mega Meet in Novi this weekend. I had gone with a friend who is an avid paper scrapper & I figured what the heck, I'll tag along. Holy smokes at the products! Of course, we had to start at the far right side & Ms. Debbie's booth was on the far left. I was tickled beyond belief when I saw a booth dedicated to us digi girls! Well, Just wanted to pop in & say hey, how ya doin?

Hi Kari! Welcome (back) to Scrap Girls! Yes, we have an open gallery, but read through the terms of use here before you post. Can't wait to see your layouts!

Hi Kari! Welcome (back) to Scrap Girls! Yes, we have an open gallery, but read through the terms of use here before you post. Can't wait to see your layouts!

Thank you! I read the TOU (mostly common sense, but in today's world.....), but didn't see anything specifically about the gallery. I was wondering if it was just scrapgirls products (I lost all my products in multiple EDH crashes - have since learned the JOYS of backblaze) or if I could post using other stores' products, but w/no linking the products.

Thank you! I read the TOU (mostly common sense, but in today's world.....), but didn't see anything specifically about the gallery. I was wondering if it was just scrapgirls products (I lost all my products in multiple EDH crashes - have since learned the JOYS of backblaze) or if I could post using other stores' products, but w/no linking the products.

Briefly, you can post layouts with products other than Scrap Girls BUT you can only list the designers name. You must not include links or store names.

Briefly, you can post layouts with products other than Scrap Girls BUT you can only list the designers name. You must not include links or store names.

Awesomesauce! Thank you! I'm very careful abt abiding by a forum's TOU, I do NOT want to step on toes, kwim?

Hi Kari - Welcome back! Glad to see you return. I noticed that you said you lost your EHD with all your products on it. If you contact Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com we can help you replace many of your SG products if they are not more then 5 years old. Anything we can find a record of you purchasing the first time we will re-send you. Hope this helps!

Hi Kari - Welcome back! Glad to see you return. I noticed that you said you lost your EHD with all your products on it. If you contact Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com we can help you replace many of your SG products if they are not more then 5 years old. Anything we can find a record of you purchasing the first time we will re-send you. Hope this helps!

Oh Debbie, thank you!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Kari... Glad Debbie told you about the possibility of maybe recovering some of your products. I noticed you are from Alabama...I lived in Birmingham and Pelham for about six years. Where are you from?!?

Look forward to seeing you around SG!

Cindy

Archived