#1 Barb Eugene

Barb Eugene

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

Ladies:

I'm struggling to use this action in Elements 11. I loaded the files just like I do for any other action. The circle action works like a charm and really looks nice. I can't get the hearts and stars action to work. When using the circle action, the action copies the original photo and then three pattern files with circles appear that I can adjust if I wish to. When using the stars and hearts actions, after the action copies the original photo, a pattern file appears that looks like textured paper, not like stars or hearts.

I even tried deleting the stars and hearts atn files and reloading them but that didn't work either.

Any help with this would really be appreciated.

Barbara

#2 Brandy M

Brandy M

Scrapgirls Product Designer

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,778 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:15 PM

Hmmm... sounds like those patterns are not installed. (Stars & Hearts) Try installing the patterns through the preset manager in PSE instead of dragging and dropping the patterns in. At the top goto File>Preset manager. Click the patterns tab then the load button. Navigate to where you have the pattern file, then hit OK. See if that works for you. This came out before PSE11 so it wasn't tested in it, but there shouldn't be a problem.

#3 Barb Eugene

Barb Eugene

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:36 AM

Brandy,

Thank you for that suggestion. The stars and hearts pattern files were not installed properly. By using the preset manager to load them, the action works beautifully now!

Barbara

#4 Brandy M

Brandy M

Scrapgirls Product Designer

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,778 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:06 AM

Wonderful.....glad it works for you Barbara! :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users