May Swap Crop Partners

CRS

We have a small group, but it was still hard to pair people up who haven't been together before! So a couple of you are and I tried to make it so that the roles were reversed from last time. Does that make sense? It's only Tuesday and I'm losing my mind, lol!!

The theme is Mothers! Reveal day is May 31st. Please try wait until that day (or as close as you can) to post your layouts. Once you have posted your layouts, send your partner a flattened, hi resolution (300 dpi, 12X12 in.) copy of the layout you created for them so she can print it out and add to her collection. These are special memories!

Send a quick PM to your partners to get their email addresses. Send your photos to the person below you and you'll receive photos to scrap from the person above you. Lena will send her photos to Valerie T. Any questions? Please let me know!

Partners:

ValerieT

Florida granny

Nica

Bride

crs

AggieB

Jenna

alsoarty

LenaLotta

Have fun!

Looks like a good line up. Carla, you do such a great job with this swap ... thank you for always keeping us in line!! I've got my photos ready ... just need to do a little journaling, then I'll send them your way.

Monica - looking forward to getting your photos to scrap!!

Oh, Aggie! Bummer. We'll see you next month. :)

Lei, I need to hunt up some pics, but I'll try to get them to you ASAP.

Monica ~ I'll be watching for them!!

Carla ~ sent my pictures and journaling to you this morning!!

Aggie ~ we will miss you!!!

Sorry that I'm missing out on this months swap. Hopefully I'll be back in good health next month to continue with these, they are so much fun.

Aww, Carol, we will miss you this round but look forward to the next one!

• 2 weeks later...

Who is my partner. I know I am doing Jenna's but who is doing mine? I can't work it out.

Never mind, I worked it out.

Yikes!!! You are not giving your partner much time to work on a layout ... only 3 days! Hope she is a speed-scrapper!! :disappearing-smilie:/>

• 3 weeks later...

Archived