Katydyd

Club Vs. Boutique

7 posts in this topic

I'm trying to get organized (story of my life) and am thinking maybe some of my duplicate boutique purchases are duplicates because maybe I got them as a club member previously? Is there an easy way to tell if a boutique item was once a club item and if so when? Advice appreciated! Thanks!

How does the club work? I purchased Scrap Simple last month - downloaded the kits. Now for this month on the auto billing - will I be notified? Is it automatic for the beginning of the month or not until the date I purchased? Thanks.

Hello! Welcome to Scrap Girls!

You'll get an email with a link to the download area and the download code. It will arrive on the 15th of the month.

HTH!

How does the club work? I purchased Scrap Simple last month - downloaded the kits. Now for this month on the auto billing - will I be notified? Is it automatic for the beginning of the month or not until the date I purchased? Thanks.

You'll get a notification. It charges on the 15th of each month.

Very helpful! Thanks a million! Now all I have to do is figure out when I joined the clubs!

Very helpful! Thanks a million! Now all I have to do is figure out when I joined the clubs!

I think it shows in your purchase history in the Boutique. I still have to check mine now and then.