What's New In The Boutique?

It's Thursday and time to shop so what's new in the Boutique?

I'm visiting my sister in Indiana, but guess what? It's just as easy to shop here as at home! :banana:

This week I won't forget that a new ScrapSimple Club by Syndee Nuckles came out - it's beautiful!

SGSSClub_May13_MKTG150.jpg

SNU SS Club

Thanks so much everyone! I am so glad you like the burlap and lace - I have been a bit obsessed with it lately!

Stay tuned, later today I will be adding some more Burlap items to my boutique :)

Hi Diane, Syndee and Jacqui! Happy to see you all in the Boutique. I'm having a peaceful time here, birds are chirping, it's warm (a bit much at 88 yesterday) and green and pretty!

Off to do a bit of real shopping but will be back in a bit. Can't wait to see how the shelves fill up. :)

Good morning everyone! I'm ready to shop from home today since we are expecting thunderstorms. Wonder what goodies we'll get today! Syndee is a tease....LOVE that burlap and lace texture! I haven't played with it yet, but I did unzip the files to check it all out!

Good morning all! I'm just as excited as you to see what's popping up today.

I may have a little sumthin' sumthin' coming up later today, fingers crossed I can get everything set up while West is at preschool! ;)/>

Such a tease!!

Thanks! I had lots of fun designing it. I'm currently in the middle of a huge project of getting ALL of our photos (way back into the 1970s)) in albums. I'm doing pocket layouts and some 8.5x11 layouts for it. I desperately needed these colors to match all of the kids clothes I'm dealing with. I decided to make the patterns basic enough that I can use them with [almost] everything.

The colors make me happy. :-)

Good Morning! I Saturday too late to check in on the Thursday thread?? Whew!! What a week!!

NAH..... Never to late to see you, Conda! Good Sunday morning and glad to hear from you. Hope you have a quiet, peaceful day today... :)

Archived