Recipe Swap - May 2013

SodScrap

Hooray! It's time for the May recipe swap.

This month the theme is Salads and Veggies! It's that time of year when fresh veggies abound! Let's share our favorite salad and vegetable recipes!

I didn't realize it was a holiday when I posted the date. I am extending the deadline...RECIPES ARE DUE TUESDAY MORNING 9:00 AM EST!!!

•  
  • To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET Monday, May 27.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Ask any questions you may have in this thread.

You may post your recipe card in the Recipe Swap Gallery

Pickles in the microwave?? Do tell! ;)

I will catch up on leaving love (and responding to your emails) later, but maybe not today. I'm a little overwhelmed with "life" right now. All is well...just a lot on my plate!

DS graduates highschool next year and I am going to try and get all his favorite recipes scrapped, can't have him starving after he moves out! Anyway, he has a favorite mushroom recipe I have been meaning to scrap, so perfect theme!

Got mine scrapped, sent and uploaded- whew! Sauteed Mushrooms

Hello Ladies!! I have been having internet problems for over a week now. LONG story short, I have a new modem/router and everything seems to be working fine. I am WAY behind in the office as I run most of the business online. It will be a while before I can get the link out to you, but will do my best to get it to you this evening. Thank you for your patience and understanding...it has been quite frustrating here!!

So...if you are reading this...do a card quick!! It might get here before I get to zipping them up and sending them out! :)

Archived