Saturday Color Challenge 5/18/2013

SodScrap

Happy Saturday Peeps! Hope this week has been good to you!

Today's challenge to to scrap using your FAVORITE COLOR!!!! This color needs to be dominant on your layout. So if you favorite color is blue, one little blue flower isn't going to cut it!! We need to be able to tell the favorite color at first glance!!

Please post your layouts in the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

Oh MariJ you are hilarious!!! Everyone knows your favourite like they know mine!!!! Looking forward to seeing you use that colour, shhh :-)

I figure everyone knows mine too...uploading in a few!

Sorry Conda for doing 2 but I wanted to try one of my favourite SCRAPPING colour choices - black and white (as well as neutral & monotone)... this was a good laugh :-)

LOL...hmmm...we will have to remember this post next week.

There probably isn't enough green in my "green is my favorite color today" layout, but it's very hard to chose! :)/> Anyway, here it is. It took me a long time to figure out how to put drop shadows on these photos as I was using a collage, so they were "behind" it. Rose

I started to post here, but got distracted. Slow computer, virus scan, much muttering. Anyway, I chose yellow, although, like Eden, my favorite changes. But I always love daffodils. I had a hard time figuring out what to do with the edge of the photos. Any ideas?

Archived