Loading Styles And Actions Into Pse 11

sam

Hi Everyone

Its been a long time but I am trying to get back into my scrapbooking and even upgraded to PSE11 since I read that loading would be so much easier. I am at a loss. Recently I purchased some styles and ultimate artist action but I don't see any updated instructions for loading. Am I missing something or can I find the instructions somewhere on the website? I feel like I am starting from scratch again.

Thanks in advance,

Sharon

Theresa is the best at helping me. I recently got PSE11 and she has been a great help. The posts were also very handy. PSE11 is SO much nicer than the older versions for loading and using actions especially.

Theresa is the best :). I have two laptops. One older that had become unuseable because I had so many styles and actions (all loaded). So I bought a newer one. I recently upgraded to PSE11 because of the way it loads styles. I like it a lot. I put PSE11 on my older laptop too as I would like to leave that laptop in our trailer for when we travel. The older laptop seems to be working OK but I know as soon as I have multiple styles loaded it will stop.............. Does anyone know if there is a way to take the styles off of PSE 11 when not in use? That way I could have just a few loaded in PSE at one time on my older laptop.

Please don't spend a lot of time researching. If someone knows already, super, if not I will take the time to find out :)

Thanks!

Theresa is the best :). I have two laptops. One older that had become unuseable because I had so many styles and actions (all loaded). So I bought a newer one. I recently upgraded to PSE11 because of the way it loads styles. I like it a lot. I put PSE11 on my older laptop too as I would like to leave that laptop in our trailer for when we travel. The older laptop seems to be working OK but I know as soon as I have multiple styles loaded it will stop.............. Does anyone know if there is a way to take the styles off of PSE 11 when not in use? That way I could have just a few loaded in PSE at one time on my older laptop.

Please don't spend a lot of time researching. If someone knows already, super, if not I will take the time to find out :)

Thanks!

Hi Karen,

You may want to see Carol's post here: Post #1, particularly:

To delete a set of styles, you might intuitively want to select Reset Styles from the flyout menu, but that only opens the Bevels panel. To delete a style, select it from the Style menu, open the flyout menu, and choose the Delete option.

Don’t be put off by the ominous warning that you will lose the style forever if you delete it. Just click yes, and you can always load the style again later. By the way, you aren’t allowed to delete any styles that ship with Photoshop Elements, so you’re safe there.

I haven't had any trouble with deleting styles and then reloading them again later in PSE 11 HTH :)

Archived