Digidoer May Collection?

Is there going to be a digiDoer collection for the month of May? I've been using each month's kit for my Project Life LOs but I've held off on keeping current because I've run out of word art for the "weeks". So far the style has carried through, but if there's not going to be a coordinating set then I'll go ahead and start getting caught up and make my own.

Thanks!

Hi Becky, yes May will be in store this week. Sorry for the delay. I had planned for last week and had some unexpected things that delayed the release. I am glad you are enjoying the Everday collections. I am enjoying seeing your creations in the gallery. :)

Hi Becky, yes May will be in store this week. Sorry for the delay. I had planned for last week and had some unexpected things that delayed the release. I am glad you are enjoying the Everday collections. I am enjoying seeing your creations in the gallery. :)/>/>

Thanks for replying so quickly, Jacqui!!! I'm looking forward to it. :)

Is there going to be a digiDoer collection for the month of May? I've been using each month's kit for my Project Life LOs but I've held off on keeping current because I've run out of word art for the "weeks". So far the style has carried through, but if there's not going to be a coordinating set then I'll go ahead and start getting caught up and make my own.

Thanks!

Here's the digiDoer May Collection Becky

JSM_dD-Everyday-May_Coll_MKTG_150.jpgdigiDoer Everyday: May Collection

Becky, I hope the wait hasn't dissapointed. Thanks ladies for your encouraging comments. I am constantly amazed at how they come together and the versatility. Happy scrapping, I look forward to seeing your creations in the gallery.

Archived