Ss Marketing Sheets

I just downloaded and unzipped the SS Club this month and I love it. There were no marketing sheets in my downloads. Did I miss something? I went back and looked and didn't see any on my download page. I use the marketing sheets in my organization system and really like them.

I don't see them, either. Maybe you can grab the marketing image from the product's page in the boutique. You could make your own for the few that are members only items....just a thought.

Thanks for your suggestions everyone. Syndee - I just emailed you.

Carla and Lena - I almost always download the marketing sheets from the boutique when they aren't included in the product download, but they are pretty blurry when you enlarge them to look at more closely so I would rather have the originals. I am spoiled by the nice marketing sheets we usually get!!! Thanks again.

At least in Firefox, if you click/hover and right click save as from the larger version, you'll receive the same size (600 x 600 pixels) image that is normally in the downloads. I often use this method to save the layouts as not quite all of the designers include these in the downloads.

At least in Firefox, if you click/hover and right click save as from the larger version, you'll receive the same size (600 x 600 pixels) image that is normally in the downloads. I often use this method to save the layouts as not quite all of the designers include these in the downloads.

Cheri, I do the same in Firefox and it works great for me.

Karen, are you copying the big 600x600 version when you copy it from the product page? Because that's the exact same image we put in the product folders :) I wonder if you are grabbing the 300x300 size instead.

Thanks for your suggestions everyone. Syndee - I just emailed you.

Carla and Lena - I almost always download the marketing sheets from the boutique when they aren't included in the product download, but they are pretty blurry when you enlarge them to look at more closely so I would rather have the originals. I am spoiled by the nice marketing sheets we usually get!!! Thanks again.

In Firefox, there's no need to right-click and save, etc. Just bring up the large preview (600x600) onscreen, click on it and while holding the mouse button down, and drag the image to a folder (SG_Downloads on my desktop for me.) Release the mouse button, and the image will be saved instantly, with the correct filename. I do this all the time, because sometimes marketing images aren't included in a product download.

WOW! I did not know that! - great tip Barbara!

In Firefox, there's no need to right-click and save, etc. Just bring up the large preview (600x600) onscreen, click on it and while holding the mouse button down, and drag the image to a folder (SG_Downloads on my desktop for me.) Release the mouse button, and the image will be saved instantly, with the correct filename. I do this all the time, because sometimes marketing images aren't included in a product download.

What a great tip! And it works just as well in IE!

Barbara, you always teach me something new! Thank you!

This is what I do too

Lena--IE used to only copy shortcuts, not the file, so that's a big improvement. It tacks on [1] to the filename, but comes close to Firefox now.

(I had to go test after your note!)

Chrome has also improved its behavior on this--it didn't provide the image in earlier versions, either. Hooray!

Archived