Vintage Postcard

Hi Lori & Karen

Is this the one you are looking at?

Vintage Postcard Action PS/PSE

It appears to be for both PS and PSE and you reminded me that I wanted to get it, thanks! :)

Hi Marilyn, I think the action is for PS only - see these posts:

Post #1

Post #8 in the same thread.

Both the marketing image and product description indicate that it is for Photoshop Only. (The PS/PSE Actions listed below the product name is just the Boutique sub-category).

Sorry girls I have tried to make this work in PSE but it just doesn't have some of the functions you need that are in PS. I haven't upgraded to PSE 11 yet though and maybe I could get it to work in that version. Might have to try a trial version and see.

I am doing absolutely everything for my daughters wedding and she wants her response cards to be vintage postcards. she is not so crafty, but she has great vision, she just needs worker bees! this action would be perfect.

Could you make these styles work for you? ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Vintage Canvas 6501

They are compatible with PSE

Or these ones:

ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Vintage PSE 6502 Mini

ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Vintage PSE 6501 Mini

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Sepia Magic 6301

ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Vintage Edges for PSE 2201

If you do a search in the boutique for "Vintage" you'll find all sorts of products, including the ones I listed above. You could even take a vintage-themed photo mask and then play with blending modes.

If none of Tizas suggestions look right or won't work, let me know as I wrote a tutorial recently on a technique we might be able to adapt to suit you?? Pm me and I can give you my Dropbox link or email it to you (need your email!). Happy to walk you through it and suggest some tweaks if we need them?? Posterise instead of threshold comes to mind... It is an easy technique and might work for you :-)

Hi all,

Theresa (teecee) tested this action in PSE 11 and got it to work - she did have to do a bit of tweaking but it worked! So that means eventually I will be able to tweak it and get one in the boutique for PSE 11, not sure how soon though.

Archived