What's New In The Boutique?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a very full basket!!! Gorgeous goodies girls!

FINALLY got some goodies in the store for you! Had some real technical issues loading them - is there anywhere in the store where I can purchase a whole load of new braincells??

JRA_Collection_BigBoysToys_MKTG_150.jpg"Big Boys Toys Collection"

LOVE this, Jan! Here you go! Big Boy Toys Collection

JRA_Collection_BigBoysToys_MKTG_150.jpg

Your link wasn't working so I tried it again for you! HTH!

FINALLY got some goodies in the store for you! Had some real technical issues loading them - is there anywhere in the store where I can purchase a whole load of new braincells??

JRA_Collection_BigBoysToys_MKTG_150.jpg "Big Boys Toys Collection"

Hahaha! I could use some of those myself at this late hour. This collection is so cool, Jan! Love it!

Thanks Sara - see what I mean about braincells, lol

Thanks Sara - see what I mean about braincells, lol

LOL I often have that same problem too, Jan! :) :)

JRA_Collection_BigBoysToys_MKTG_150.jpg "Big Boys Toys Collection"

Hahaha! I could use some of those myself at this late hour. This collection is so cool, Jan! Love it!

No kidding Cindy, it's taken me two days to work out what I was doing wrong. :hit-head-with-hammer::angry: I tell you no lie - the teddy really went out of the pram this time, lol! :blondmoment:

The guy stuff is really... (trying to think of a guy adjective..) blokey. Maybe that is a bit Aussie, I'm not sure. Anyway, they are great, as is the burlap.

I love your collection! By the way, if you find the brain cells department, Jan, let me know. :lol:

I love your collection! By the way, if you find the brain cells department, Jan, let me know. laugh.gif/>

They don't sell those in the boutique hit-head-with-hammer.gif

Maybe they should, I think most of us would want them.laugh.gif

I love your collection! By the way, if you find the brain cells department, Jan, let me know. laugh.gif/>

We designers should get right on that...wonder if new brain cells can be designed? hm......lol

Thanks, Diane! It was my first time playing with this doodle style and was really fun to create.

Glad to see we are all in the same boat when it comes to brain cells. Especially after the long weekend:)

We designers should get right on that...wonder if new brain cells can be designed? hm......lol

I dunno, but I promise I'll be the first in line to buy brain cells should you ever discover how to design them! :) :)

Archived